Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is a good AD champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pixysticks

05-03-2011

Urgot.

You can push anyone in the game out of a lane.

Oogtug

05-03-2011

Jarvan, people don't tend to fear/respect Jarvan as much so he doesn't get focused down as much as Renekton. Otherwise I like both amazingly well, Irelia is a solid pick too.

Degato

05-03-2011

Does Poppy count as AD? I love her and she puts the smack down.

Might help if you mention if you prefer if you are looking for ranged or melee. Carry, support, semi-carry, ganker?

Ichikaze

05-04-2011

Urgot,early-mid game Ez,Corki.

SlimJimm13

05-04-2011

I don't respect Jarvan at all. =)

I main Kassadin, I laugh my head off when a Jarvan ulti's me. XD

slovenc35

05-04-2011

tryndamere... i just had 22 8 20 and i was fouling around..xD he is easy to play and very good... if u have runes u are op on begining.. and he is cheap + he has the best ulty ever

Restore the roar

05-04-2011

Nasus is nice if you are practicing dps, because his damage is not too dependent on his dps with his beasty ult. Once you get better at it maybe a tyrn or xin, or ad crit sion for a challenge.