Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What counters Olaf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daiwai

05-03-2011

Quote:
fuffychan:
1) He does 320 true damage on nearly no cooldown.

2) Impossible to CC, Immune to ALL CC, like how is this fair?

3) Free lifesteal and extra damage because of how much health you have? So you stack Warmogs and do massive damage?

4) Long range nuke that does the same damage to all targets hit?

5) Free attack speed for losing health, but he stacks health and gets free lifesteal so he never dies, WTF?!?

((This is in response to some idiot's "what counters Irelia (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=714997)" thread)) As you can see, you can make any champion in the game sound OP by making a thread in this fashion, I don't actually think Olaf or Irelia is OP.

[Edit] Lol@downvotes because people think I'm actually calling Olaf OP...read the whole thing its not that long

Lifesteal and Spellvamp
People dont rage at olaf because hes harder to play well, but can be so much more devastating imo. QE autoattack pick up axe QE autoattack rinse repeat.

Mao V

05-03-2011

Don't get in melee range?

fuffychan

05-03-2011

ITT: woooooooooooooooooshhhh

jezuschryzt

05-03-2011

Quote:
Dabba:
Wait, what? Link? They're going to have to do something about Tryndamere if they remove exhaust.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=693037

PreNerfXin

05-03-2011

Stacking hp for 0.5% of your hp as damage for not even 100% uptime. Awesome bro, ima try doing ap xin next.
On a serious note, dont be crushy and make sure he doesnt get fed, thats about it. Hes designed to be hard to counter.
EDIT: **** it, should had read that last sentence.

Dabba

05-03-2011

Quote:
jezuschryzt:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=693037

Are you really linking me a thread that got locked with no red posts and no confirmation as proof they are taking exhaust out of the game? Going to have to do better than that.

Vimous

05-03-2011

Man, I love olaf.

Olaf is pretty weak early game and very item dependent. But I agree, once you get your items a complete power house. I can usally win 2v1 easy. 3v1 depends on enemy comp. And occasionally a 4v1 so long they have no AP bursters.