Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

10-22-2012

after two years, this is still my way to introduce people to League of Legends:

make an account, play the tutorial, play advanced tutorial, try beginner bots, try intermediate bots, and then read the MFing thread.

we'll never forget you, man.

Daminus

11-28-2012

Bump for extreme wisdom.

Rinto

11-28-2012

Was going to downvote for the rage. Then I actually read it. At first I smiled. Now I'm laughing my ass off. Well done, my hat is off to you.

/bow

Drakojan

11-28-2012

My lungs hurt. And I love you for it.

Lazien

12-11-2012

Bump

mwarme

01-14-2013

this must remain on the top so newbies can see it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

I concur.

Xaephros

01-21-2013

Bump.

X4N4T05

01-22-2013

Bump

EzraTwitch

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
I:
Thou Shalt not Call Cheap.

You know what's cheap? Rice. Some hookers. Your mother in both respects. You know what's tactically advantageous? Kicking your ass.

"OMG U use gold card! CHEAP!" **** you. Of course he's using gold card. Of course hes using flash+grab, of course hes ****ing doing everything he can to win. If you just throw your hands up and scream "Hax" every time you get your ass beat, you will fail, because you will continue to think that dying in that manner is not your fault.

Reality check: It is. It is entirely your fault. You don't get to call something broken and get moral victory points. In business, if someone is a sneaky **** and buys your company out from under you, you take steps to make sure it doesn't happen again.

You don't call hax and go work at Wendy's. If you are playing hockey, and you get railed in the five hole because you can't keep your legs together, you **** dirty ***** you, you don't scream cheap at the enemy team and wait for the ref to nerf the forward. You ****ing close your god **** legs and you ****ing cope. If you honestly can not figure out any way to defeat a certain tactic *Five dudes sitting in a bush waiting for your dumb ass, shaco setting trap nests, teemo laying mushrooms all over the map* then you are a in the wrong god **** game. Go play something more your speed, like candyland, candyass.

If you're having a super ton of trouble with a certain tactic, see number V. Try it yourself. How are other people ****ing you with it? Do that. Read the forums. Ask. Don't just make a bug report and **** off.
^