Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ìćęŃ

06-23-2012

So I start skimming through your post and then you're whining about feeders? After your opening sentance you criticize the importants of kills? LOL nice onctradiction you ****ing ******

you post a billion word essay that doesn't even make sense, soo ****ing mad just kill yourself

maxwell3094

06-24-2012

riot add this post to the summoners code. "the official league commandments". and yes riot you do need to keep the vulgiarity XD

sugarcrotch

06-25-2012

feedlestix that is all i learned from this. im a use that next time i see a fiddles

Libra Man

06-26-2012

This needs to be bumped

Requaero

07-03-2012

bump for justice

Reapre

07-03-2012

i love you....

Plykiya

07-09-2012

Bump of justice!

BloodKaqn

07-09-2012

Haahahahahahaha. This is golden. Thanks for the read.

HIroki Uzami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?n0mý View Post
So I start skimming through your post and then you're whining about feeders? After your opening sentance you criticize the importants of kills? LOL nice onctradiction you ****ing ******

you post a billion word essay that doesn't even make sense, soo ****ing mad just kill yourself
Maybe you should do more than just skim the post then. He was NOT saying that how many deaths you have is irrelevant. He was saying that kills are not the supreme goal of the game. You are confusing the importance of kills with the importance of not dying. Same coin, very different sides.

Kirby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-09-2012

THIS NEED TO B E ON THE FRONT PAGE AGAIN!!! bump