Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandawesomes

06-20-2012

This should be like, the bible of LoL. Every word of this guide must be read to ensure that noobs DO NOT ruin the game for others

ff6shadow

06-21-2012

So ****ed hilarious. Love this.

RedNocturnal

06-21-2012

All of this is true, but you left something out
If you're the solo top and you die or b, buy a ward.
If you're the solo mid and you die or b, buy a ward
If you're the jungler, buy a ward.
If you're the support, buy several wards and go ward your bush and dragon
If you're the AD carry and you have a spare 75 gold or your support isn't warding, BUY A ****ING WARD.
so many games I've played where we're getting rolled by the fed enemy jungler and I'm the only one warding T.T

BLUENOiR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

i like the way this guy thinks. Why isn't there any logical person out there like this guy?

fiendlord

06-22-2012

bumping as hard as I know how

Alternoob

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandawesomes View Post
This should be like, the bible of LoL. Every word of this guide must be read to ensure that noobs DO NOT ruin the game for others
This is a good guide I would agree for people newer to the game minus all the vulgarities. Although saying it's noobs ruining every game I can't agree with that. Everyone's new to the game at some stage and bots don't exactly help with pressure situations. I don't know about other people, but I would prefer to play with someone who isn't as good as myself but willing to learn rather than someone who goes 12-2 and is just rude and arrogant the entire game, blaming everyone else for his own mistakes.

xLORxPinnacle

Recruiter

06-22-2012

Good guide. =]

Zeryz

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
I:
III: Thou shalt understand team composition

You need a fat guy. You need someone who can wander face first into a bush, and actually ****ing survive long enough for the rest of you to pile in and do some damage. You need a guy who can wander into the middle of a contested lane, and scare the **** out of your enemies, maybe even pulling/knocking/stunning/fearing them into the grasp of your team mates while he is at it. If you don't have this, you will fold like cheap plastic chairs and most likely be afraid to wander in the roaming phase.

EG: Alistar, Rammus, the MFing Cho'Gath, Singed
You left out that those fat *******s, as low of dps as they are, still need money.
When an ad carry spills their tea to a lowly tank stealing a kill I always lol

Sighmon8x

06-22-2012

Quote:
If you walk into a teamfight and Kat is sitting there spinning out being a skank, you need someone to throw a stun on her ass to shut her up.
This.

ìćęŃ

06-23-2012

Quote:

You don't win by having a positive KDR.
Ya but you don't win by having a negative KDR. You mad my score always so good? You're just trying to blame people who don't suicide with you when you feed. Just because players better than you don't go in when you ping spam and suicide, doesn't mean you have to try and blame others.

You're bad. I won't eb reading anymore of your post because I know exactly where you're going. you're mad because you're bad and that's the end of it, and i ****ing laugh in mockery at people wasting their time reading the whole OP and the 63 pages of posts in such a moot topic

l2p stfu this thread makes me laugh