Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulishmidu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

+1 for the gorram.

...have my babies?

And if not, can I have yours?

Toraidhe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

I give this post +1 because i wish i would have had this read when i was green and made all of the mistakes you spoke of. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if i still make a couple of them from time to time (blue pilling for health after team fight mostly). It definately gives me a direction and things to try and pay more attention to as i learn the game.

Silent Reaper

03-12-2010

.....How long did it take you to write this?

EnderA

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonclaw View Post
Honestly though, I think a smurf account is superior for this (unless you just get stomped because you have NFI WTF you are doing with that champ!). :P
Exactly.

Rezialn

03-12-2010

tl;dr

Well I read half of it. I guess I do suicide a bit too much trying to get kills with Yi, though I am learning to play him a little less aggressively, and a lot more alpha strikey.

Yeah, one thing though. Notice the rotation this week? I can't help but notice that it's only got one tank. Now that I think about it, as important as tanks are, there aren't nearly as many tanks as damage dealing heroes.

Flashfires

03-12-2010

Good stuff as per usual. I should link people to this in my guides, if that's cool with you condon.

condon

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashfires View Post
Good stuff as per usual. I should link people to this in my guides, if that's cool with you condon.
Do as you like. I don't care how it's used as long as people benefit from it.

Flashfires

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Do as you like. I don't care how it's used as long as people benefit from it.
Great! More Fatty Riders will benefit from this knowledge.

IcepickTrotsky

03-13-2010

I'm f*cking adding condon to my list. For this, and his Singed guide that made me want to cream my pants.

Lagoon7

03-13-2010

That part about thinking for yourself is important, you dont wanna know how many situations this has happened:

Me: Uh, twitch, their ryze has been feeding off of you for 5 kills already, maybe you should get some magic resist?
Twitch: My guide doesnt include that item.

Coincidentally that ryze kept going after him, figures considering he had a mejai's. Luckily in that example the twitch wise'd up after i explained that adapting is how you play this game.

We ended up winning after he got a shees, till then i helped him farm by keeping ryze off of him (i was rammus).