Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralEducation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-02-2011

I love you sir. That is all!

ThePsyborg

10-02-2011

Oh God I love this thread. Thanks, mate.

I must respectfully disagree with one point: "So you're scared ****less of Ryze. Play Ryze. Realize that after he blows his load hes got a few seconds of auto attacking before he can do anything again. Realize that in crowds of creep he is much less effective."

1. No. Ryze can QEQWQRQWQEQ, autoattack for <2s, and repeat minus the R. The R is included in every other or every third chain. (I've ulted three times in one baron fight before- granted I was the only one on the team doing squat for damage, but still.) He can pretty much go nonstop for 4.6-7k mana's worth, and believe me, that takes a while.

2. No. Ryze likes enormous piles of creep because he heals more off his AoE spellvamp when there's a bazillion creeps around. (Okay, so he hates piles of friendly creeps...so does everybody except ****ing Kassadin. But I'll grant that much.)

Ladnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

I like this thread.

xXCFXx Avenger

10-03-2011

this.....is......so.....****ing AWESOME =)))))))) only wish i could upvote more

Rogue Dragon

10-05-2011

Someone should put this as an addition to the summoners code. ****ing amazing man.

N4roth

10-05-2011

bump

JudoPunch

10-06-2011

Still one of the best threads ever written.

Booty Colin

10-06-2011

^ THE best thread ever written. Imagine if this were in GD. It'd have 10000 upvotes.

Vocal Trance

10-06-2011

nice guide. it actually gave me a few tips even though i been playin only ranked for months.

Borengora

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsyborg View Post
Oh God I love this thread. Thanks, mate.

I must respectfully disagree with one point: "So you're scared ****less of Ryze. Play Ryze. Realize that after he blows his load hes got a few seconds of auto attacking before he can do anything again. Realize that in crowds of creep he is much less effective."

1. No. Ryze can QEQWQRQWQEQ, autoattack for <2s, and repeat minus the R. The R is included in every other or every third chain. (I've ulted three times in one baron fight before- granted I was the only one on the team doing squat for damage, but still.) He can pretty much go nonstop for 4.6-7k mana's worth, and believe me, that takes a while.

2. No. Ryze likes enormous piles of creep because he heals more off his AoE spellvamp when there's a bazillion creeps around. (Okay, so he hates piles of friendly creeps...so does everybody except ****ing Kassadin. But I'll grant that much.)

This guide was written a long time ago, back before the Ryze rework. Back then, he did have a huge frontload of burst, then nothing for a few seconds. Since his rework, you're correct, he can spam like a 2-year old on crack.