Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralEducation

Recruiter

10-02-2011

I love you sir. That is all!

ThePsyborg

10-02-2011

Oh God I love this thread. Thanks, mate.

I must respectfully disagree with one point: "So you're scared ****less of Ryze. Play Ryze. Realize that after he blows his load hes got a few seconds of auto attacking before he can do anything again. Realize that in crowds of creep he is much less effective."

1. No. Ryze can QEQWQRQWQEQ, autoattack for <2s, and repeat minus the R. The R is included in every other or every third chain. (I've ulted three times in one baron fight before- granted I was the only one on the team doing squat for damage, but still.) He can pretty much go nonstop for 4.6-7k mana's worth, and believe me, that takes a while.

2. No. Ryze likes enormous piles of creep because he heals more off his AoE spellvamp when there's a bazillion creeps around. (Okay, so he hates piles of friendly creeps...so does everybody except ****ing Kassadin. But I'll grant that much.)

Ladnil

10-03-2011

I like this thread.

xXCFXx Avenger

10-03-2011

this.....is......so.....****ing AWESOME =)))))))) only wish i could upvote more

Rogue Dragon

10-05-2011

Someone should put this as an addition to the summoners code. ****ing amazing man.

N4roth

10-05-2011

bump

JudoPunch

10-06-2011

Still one of the best threads ever written.

Booty Colin

Recruiter

10-06-2011

^ THE best thread ever written. Imagine if this were in GD. It'd have 10000 upvotes.

Vocal Trance

10-06-2011

nice guide. it actually gave me a few tips even though i been playin only ranked for months.

Borengora

10-06-2011

Quote:
ThePsyborg:
Oh God I love this thread. Thanks, mate.

I must respectfully disagree with one point: "So you're scared ****less of Ryze. Play Ryze. Realize that after he blows his load hes got a few seconds of auto attacking before he can do anything again. Realize that in crowds of creep he is much less effective."

1. No. Ryze can QEQWQRQWQEQ, autoattack for <2s, and repeat minus the R. The R is included in every other or every third chain. (I've ulted three times in one baron fight before- granted I was the only one on the team doing squat for damage, but still.) He can pretty much go nonstop for 4.6-7k mana's worth, and believe me, that takes a while.

2. No. Ryze likes enormous piles of creep because he heals more off his AoE spellvamp when there's a bazillion creeps around. (Okay, so he hates piles of friendly creeps...so does everybody except ****ing Kassadin. But I'll grant that much.)

This guide was written a long time ago, back before the Ryze rework. Back then, he did have a huge frontload of burst, then nothing for a few seconds. Since his rework, you're correct, he can spam like a 2-year old on crack.