Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedAng3L7

08-08-2011

I'm a beginning player and I commend you on your succinct style of informing noob train wrecks (such as myself) on how to be more effective. This guide can be just as useful in RL applications as well.

ninjafog

08-09-2011

making this be at the top of the page again, where it deserves to be, lol

Eviant

08-09-2011

Bwahahahaha. Let the Reign of ConDon Begin once more.

Angela Anderson

08-09-2011

Your thoughts on players who whine about KSes? I'd like to read that. +1

Karalas

08-09-2011

Firstly a bump for this epicness as it has not been stickied yet...seriously WTF and yes this is my first time posting in the thread.

Well even without having read this you will be happy there are new players (I have only been playing for a month or so) who actually are smart and follow these rules. I have personaly banned myself from playing TF in PvP, thought I was ready played a MM match and did horrible (my team did to but I still wasn't as ready to play him as I thought I was) I have still yet to play over half of my owned champs in PvP. I have always made sure to play any free champs I am interested in, or that have given me troubles in PvP. I started calling MIA's as soon as I learned about calling MIA's. And the only **** talking I do is of the competitive jesting nature as in "I hate you Annie and your stupid bear every time I get rolling you drop that thing on my head ass. :P"

But perhaps we can have a more veteran guide as well telling all the vets how to instruct the young pups into remarkable or at least clued in players instead of intimidating them. I see to much OMFG you suck noob talk in co-op games where really you are playing against bots its not even pvp let alone ranked take a GD chill pill and help your team mates get better with the MF'n champ instead of worrying about nothing but getting that perfect game and having 45 kills. Lots of us are trying builds champs for the first time what not.

SquidHC

08-09-2011

By far the best/funniest post I've ever read. This should be mandatory reading before creating an account to play.

KxSolstice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

You sir, are a god.

SomeGuyAtADesk

08-11-2011

Can we make this pop up after you agree to the ToS and EULA after each new patch? Reading this once isn't enough: you should have to refresh it in your minds every couple of weeks.

BigZ135

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2011

Every MFing time one of condon thread gets bumped I READ IT ALL AGAIN. This is probably the 6th time I read this one.

davesmack

08-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZ135 View Post
Every MFing time one of condon thread gets bumped I READ IT ALL AGAIN. This is probably the 6th time I read this one.

Thats exactly how I MFingfeel about it, and you stated it so MFing poignantly.