Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jointhelight

07-29-2011

that was ****ing awesome +1

DangerGlitz

07-29-2011

Bump for truth

Ediwir

Wrenchman

07-30-2011

i hereby bump this awesome book of justice and truth.

Ruthless Sophie

07-30-2011

Can we get this stickied Riot?

Skarric

08-01-2011

Bump for Justice

Abe Faced K1LLA

08-01-2011

I fellt EXACTLY like this earlier today, I wish people would understand such basic things as pushing and forming up as 5 and not deviating when game is in hand. OUr camps are farmed enough we have the sustain via heals,regen we got the cc we got the dps we got 2 inhibs exposed we got them separated what do we do??? PUSH THE ****ING BASE IN...you do not ****ing clear side lanes because they are approaching base and yi is nearby you take the ****ing advantage that was gained by pros carrying your scrub asses and PUSH THE ****ING NEXUS. PEACE

TruePoint

08-01-2011

Bumpin`

Dxunn

08-01-2011

bump for demacia!!

Jinasis

08-01-2011

there is some missing sections:

Listen to your ****ing teammates. Not when they are trolling or talking smack about your fat-*** mother, but there might be some ****ing logic to not having three sorry ***es starting at mid. If before the game starts, two other people call bot(tom), don't ****ing hop into the game thinking your ****ing illiterate *** deserves to be down there as well.

Junglers are to be killing the neutral mobs in the ****ing jungle. Not your lame-**** laning ***. You want blue, ****ing ask. Don't rushes your little ****ing ret4red *** up there and steal it from your jungler. In a lane? Don't ****ing steal your team's golems/wolves/wraiths. You wanna kill that ****, ****ing jungle. Counter-jungling your own team is ****ing stupid.

Pushers job is to ****ing push a lane (wierd, I know). Camping 3 or 4 of your dumb****s in his lane doesn't ALWAYS help him push. It tends to draw a little bit of heat. ****ing pushers like to push under the radar or the enemies, under harassed or minimally so. Playing a pusher? Put your ****ing *** in an empty lane and *GASP* push it. You do not need to be present for EVERY ****ing team fight. Despite the ALWAYS and EVERY used, I know the dumb****s out there cannot fathom when to stop ****ing pushing and help your teammates where they are.

DangerGlitz

08-08-2011

Bump