Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jointhelight

07-29-2011

that was ****ing awesome +1

DangerGlitz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

Bump for truth

Ediwir

Wrenchman

07-30-2011

i hereby bump this awesome book of justice and truth.

Ruthless Sophie

07-30-2011

Can we get this stickied Riot?

Skarric

08-01-2011

Bump for Justice

Abe Faced K1LLA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

I fellt EXACTLY like this earlier today, I wish people would understand such basic things as pushing and forming up as 5 and not deviating when game is in hand. OUr camps are farmed enough we have the sustain via heals,regen we got the cc we got the dps we got 2 inhibs exposed we got them separated what do we do??? PUSH THE ****ING BASE IN...you do not ****ing clear side lanes because they are approaching base and yi is nearby you take the ****ing advantage that was gained by pros carrying your scrub asses and PUSH THE ****ING NEXUS. PEACE

TruePoint

08-01-2011

Bumpin`

Dxunn

08-01-2011

bump for demacia!!

Jinasis

08-01-2011

there is some missing sections:

Listen to your ****ing teammates. Not when they are trolling or talking smack about your fat-*** mother, but there might be some ****ing logic to not having three sorry ***es starting at mid. If before the game starts, two other people call bot(tom), don't ****ing hop into the game thinking your ****ing illiterate *** deserves to be down there as well.

Junglers are to be killing the neutral mobs in the ****ing jungle. Not your lame-**** laning ***. You want blue, ****ing ask. Don't rushes your little ****ing ret4red *** up there and steal it from your jungler. In a lane? Don't ****ing steal your team's golems/wolves/wraiths. You wanna kill that ****, ****ing jungle. Counter-jungling your own team is ****ing stupid.

Pushers job is to ****ing push a lane (wierd, I know). Camping 3 or 4 of your dumb****s in his lane doesn't ALWAYS help him push. It tends to draw a little bit of heat. ****ing pushers like to push under the radar or the enemies, under harassed or minimally so. Playing a pusher? Put your ****ing *** in an empty lane and *GASP* push it. You do not need to be present for EVERY ****ing team fight. Despite the ALWAYS and EVERY used, I know the dumb****s out there cannot fathom when to stop ****ing pushing and help your teammates where they are.

DangerGlitz

08-08-2011

Bump