Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinphius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizoMK View Post
This is potentially the best guide on the forum.

I mean, I'm somewhat new, and my friend was making fun of me for going 0/14/0 in games, even though I was winning, just because I got the goal of the game. That doesn't really fly anymore, because people at level 10 aren't (usually) ******ed, but I never forget the goal of the game.

Beyond that, the guide was a whole lot of help. If nothing else, it tells you things that you really should know anyway, but definitely need to be reminded of. XD
You might be dying like crazy BUT its a game and if your playing it those way its meant to be played tell those who make fun of you to get a life =D

P4Powned

05-07-2010

bump

Livingsword

05-07-2010

+1 funny and true, too bad most of the idiots who could benefit from this will likely never read it, or any guide from that matter.

QCbob

05-07-2010

Awesome guide. I wish you add another point:

Thou shall not ragequit after 5 minute of play

Seriously, its not because the other team got 5 kills in total and your team only 1 that it means you're going to loose. You can quit if you got an emergency, but don't quit just because you think you're team got no chance of winning, especially after 5 GOD ****ED MINUTE OF PLAY. I once got in game in TT where I ended up being 1v3. Me vs another fullteam only because my team tought we had no chances. After they only destroyed one turret. You know what? I didn't surrender and I continued to play with the best of my skill and I had a support morgana. All those points in shield didn't really helped, but I still a lot of fun. They were also this time where I wasn't doing great with anivia, but I till managed and the team in general was doing great. Our win was pretty certain, but our yi, who happened to call all of us noob all the game, start a surrender vote. we were kicking their ass, and stupid yi started a surrender vote. It ended up, unsurprisingly, 4 against and 1 for. We won the match and I took the chance to call yi an idiot.So FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T RAGEQUIT!

TildeMerand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

I'm just going to bump this for all the Jackasses out there who think they win by hiding in a bush with a billion Jack in the boxes.

****ing Shaco.

Kynaeus

05-07-2010

This is the best thing I have ever read.

It always bothers me when people are running around just trying to kill. Everyone thinks I'm a ****** because I try and get them to push a tower =/

turtlejay

05-07-2010

Just last night we were coming from behind and got a lucky break where they were suddenly two down and retreating in mid. . .and the team started to scatter. With this exact thread in mind, I typed 'push mid'

A teammate of mine (who he was, I forget, since he was never there during team fights) types back '**** you, I need to farm my Oracle'

Fortunately, three of us pushed and took the next tower out lickety split before they could regroup, but I was kind of shocked by the idiocy.

Jay

Kynaeus

05-08-2010

Bump for necessary awesome

Chisleu

05-08-2010

missing from the guide is "Thou shalt not feed"

Feeding isn't dieing a lot, or an inverse KDA. Tanks could have 2/12/5 and still be doing their job really really well. Well, before the latest patch they could. Feeding isn't dieing tons of times. I've had 12/20/10 games where I absolutely RAPED and only died when needed and we won easily.

Feeding is dieing without a reasonable cause. Feeding is pushing bot solo and past the river (or where the vision point is) when the entire enemy team is out of sight. Feeding is 1.2k hp teemo initiating battle. Feeding is farming without support and cover mid/late game. Feeding is dieing and leaving the team 4v5 to the point that the 4 left are overwhelmed.

Feeding ruins more games than anything else, next to not knowing when to attack, which the OP covered quite well.

Feeding pisses me off more though. I especially hate it when people feed and then ragequit or AFK.

Tonnes of Dmg

05-08-2010

Quote:
You win by breaking the god **** nexus.
Oh god this. I absolutely hate it when you kill 3-4 of the enemies and then half your team decides to blue pill back cos they're low on health or smoething.