Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmniOblivion

04-15-2010

You are the Word of LoL. Amen.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2010

Quote:
IX: Thou shalt practise

If you suck with a hero, but really like it, play practise games. Get a friend or two, scrim. Hell, find random practise games, play against bots a time or two to learn the limits of the skills. If you are honestly playing a character for the first time in an MM game, I hate you and wish you to die.

Not because you may feed. Hell, you might do alright, but you won't have the time or the breathing room to learn some of the more finesse oriented skills required to play the character. You won't learn how to properly flash grab, because you're too busy trying not to die and embarass yourself. Give yourself time. I don't care how pro you think you are, if you don't know the proper AoE range of dark matter without having to measure it out, you shouldn't be playing ****ing Viegar. End of story.

I liked everything but this. I love playing heroes for the first time in match making! I just say "This is my first timing playing this hero" before the game starts, so my team shells out some personal tips, and If I do good, then I can be like "OMG hey enemy team! first time playing this guy lololol"

condon

04-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObLiViOn2011 View Post
You are the Word of LoL. Amen.
Do I have to be the creepy little girl with green hair now? I really didn't dig that *****. Daemon. Feh. Megabyte was a way more pimping virus.

Riccardo

Senior Recruiter

04-15-2010

I read through this whole thing, excellent work cond0n. You deserve the internets.

Kaedan

04-16-2010

This hasn't been stickied... why?

Rekka

04-28-2010

Well said Condon.

Memori

04-28-2010

another vote for a Sticky:and call it the the 10 commandments of playing LoL(but your title is fine too)

TGThatGuy

05-01-2010

I liked this guide. I'm still very much new to the game, but I don't think I've said to anyone that I was going to solo and be the idiot who dies (although I still feed the enemy because I can't pressure enough).

Thanks for this post, I think it's going to help me out

+1

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Do I have to be the creepy little girl with green hair now? I really didn't dig that *****. Daemon. Feh. Megabyte was a way more pimping virus.
...Reboot?

Also, This guide is awesome, like all of your guides. It needs to be stickied, and/or put in the full list of guides under the General section.

Actually, screw that. Let's just replace all the threads on the forum with this one. It would be better that way.

Black Alpha Wolf

05-01-2010

I should probably start a relegion with the god named : Condon. You are a blessing over theses forums. Keep typing those sick-ass guides or whatever you want to call them.