Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Scruffian

04-05-2010

Can I get a "if you're going AFK because your team sucks, you're not better than they are. AFKing does nothing to help. Pansy," added to this?

Regardless, +1 and much love.

condon

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Scruffian View Post
Can I get a "if you're going AFK because your team sucks, you're not better than they are. AFKing does nothing to help. Pansy," added to this?

Regardless, +1 and much love.
The kind of people who do that are too proud or too ******ed to listen to advice anyway.

Nothing I can do to help there, unless you can get the home address or their mother's phone number, then we can talk.

JudoPunch

04-05-2010

You should be required to read and sign this before they let you off of noobie island, and or onto the forums.

Gorion

04-07-2010

NoObIe island sounds like a fun place to be :

Malderon

04-07-2010

Excellent guide, recommending it to all my LoL friends.

Enough with the flattering, time to cut the cake. Something which makes me seethe with boiling, redhot rage, is when some beginner playing a mid-capable character happily strolls into the mid lane, deceiving me into assuming they know what they are doing, only to prove me wrong after dying a couple of times, leaving me on the verge of exploding in fury. Extra Unending Rage when said player is also playing this champion for the first time ever, without even itemizing properly.

Morale of the story: don't go mid when you are new to the game/current champion. Having read a guide and having stomped bots in a practise game do not a capable midlaner make. Go with a sideline first, so at least you don't deny the benefits of the middle lane to a player who can use it better.

Edit: One more thing: don't run into the bushes of the top/bottom lane alone at level 1. If your lanemate won't follow for whatever reason, stay back. If there are two enemies in there, you will most likely hand the enemy team an easy first blood.

BamSucka

04-07-2010

I'm straight and have a gf, but dang I want to marry Condon.

Wu Thuong

04-07-2010

awesome guide condon.

Ive seen alot of guys lately who should read this ****.

most of all i loved your last point. Hate these heimers going 0/3/1 getting mejas...

Ligr

04-07-2010

Please put this article in the EULA and make the ****ty microsoft voice thingy program read it to everyone who installs the game.

Crazy Merk

04-07-2010

Could you add something about ****ing little *****es who play Warwick or Nunu and ****ing jungle without telling anyone and then the little ****ers who are right next to a lane getting pushed just stand there and don't do ****ing ****. These people ****ing make me want to cry and go to there house and kidney punch them.

Dodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2010

tl;dr