How do I win in Silver?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aibon

12-06-2013

Hey everyone, I recently got put into silver 1 and since then haven't won a single game. I usually start out doing well, but it seems like 75% of my losses are due to a bad jungler. I'm not very good at jungling myself, or I would play the role. It's usually just 1 bad player, but they make a pretty big impact in the game. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to overcome teammates bringing me down.

Zerglinglol

12-06-2013

How can you lose a game because of a jungler? A jungler isn't the one feeding in lane...

Aibon

12-06-2013

Actually there have been many times when a jungler fed lanes...I guess you are really just lucky if you never have to put up with it, but it's not fun.

Zerglinglol

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aibon View Post
Actually there have been many times when a jungler fed lanes...I guess you are really just lucky if you never have to put up with it, but it's not fun.
a jungler died in lanes AFTER that lane already fed? or before? There's no reason a jungler should die in a lane unless A) a counter-gank by enemy jungler or B) he does a bad dive.

Being a jungle main I can tell you there's games I'm completely ineffective because of a garbage team. It's hard for a jungler to make plays when every lane is getting stomped.

Aibon

12-06-2013

I'll just give a common example. I've had a couple games now where the jungler comes in to fight my lane opponent without me and ends up giving them double buffs. I wouldn't normally call just one death feeding, but when it gives my lane opponent double buffs, it makes my job hard. I'm just trying to get some kind of advice to improve myself so I can overcome the disadvantage. I'm not saying I'm a super good player, but that's why I'm asking for help.

Zerglinglol

12-06-2013

You haven't played many games so narrowing down all your problems to the jungle so quick is kinda lame. Play more games and see how it plays out.

Aibon

12-06-2013

You're not wrong in saying I haven't played many games. And I don't mean to make it seem like it's always junglers, I only stated that it was the majority. But this problem isn't limited to the ranked games I've played, it's happened in normals for some time now. Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion, and I will wait patiently for someone to offer advice on how I can improve.

Zerglinglol

12-06-2013

Quote:
You're not wrong in saying I haven't played many games. And I don't mean to make it seem like it's always junglers, I only stated that it was the majority. But this problem isn't limited to the ranked games I've played, it's happened in normals for some time now. Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion, and I will wait patiently for someone to offer advice on how I can improve.
Blaming junglers isn't asking how you can improve.

Aibon

12-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinglol View Post
Blaming junglers isn't asking how you can improve.
Clearly you have completely misread all of my posts. Please stop replying if you have nothing helpful to say. You are clearly upset with the fact that I called out a specific role, which you happen to main. I don't even know why you replied in the first place, if you just planned to keep trying to pick my posts apart. Actually, it was for attention, I assume.

Zerglinglol

12-06-2013

Quote:
Clearly you have completely misread all of my posts. Please stop replying if you have nothing helpful to say. You are clearly upset with the fact that I called out a specific role, which you happen to main. I don't even know why you replied in the first place, if you just planned to keep trying to pick my posts apart. Actually, it was for attention, I assume.
Blaming losses on the jungler is retarded. You keep going back to the point that junglers are losing you games. Maybe you should figure out why it seems like that before posting.