Sico, The Puppet Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BostonStapler

05-03-2011

R: Shaco's Ultimate and Stealth.
E: What? you teleport to an area and give your one minion a buff? What?
W: How does this work? He uses an aoe spell and gains control of the minions in it?
Q: ****ing boring as hell. having AoE damage in one area for a couple of second's? Christ thats almost as boring lee sins shield.
Passive: OP as **** a global passive that harms the negative team? The ****?

ShinoTheGreat

05-03-2011

the control things are what puppet masters do but Controling an enemy is now simple and generic
and your R skill is like Tryn + Shaco all over but it is nice concept
here try n look mine
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=712619

BetaWolfFrogman

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonStapler View Post
R: Shaco's Ultimate and Stealth.
E: What? you teleport to an area and give your one minion a buff? What?
W: How does this work? He uses an aoe spell and gains control of the minions in it?
Q: ****ing boring as hell. having AoE damage in one area for a couple of second's? Christ thats almost as boring lee sins shield.
Passive: OP as **** a global passive that harms the negative team? The ****?
E: Tele, Dmg AoE, pet buff/self buff.
W: You do an AoE and take control of enemy minions in it
Q: Its a AoE spell, just like nasus's or morganas.
R: Sort of not really, you become stealthed and it explodes on death, thats not really close to his XD
Passive: Not really OP, its just like -1% stats for enemy team, going from 500 AP to 495 isnt a huge nerf dude..

BetaWolfFrogman

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinoTheGreat View Post
the control things are what puppet masters do but Controling an enemy is now simple and generic
and your R skill is like Tryn + Shaco all over but it is nice concept
here try n look mine
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=712619
His control thing is sort of like yours, the minions become his puppets, though yours focuses on one strong one, mine focuses one many weaker.

BetaWolfFrogman

05-03-2011

Would people please quit comparing the Puppeteering skill to Shacos ult? They arent that similar, you cant say "its 10% X 50% Y 30% Z and another 10% A! So unoriginal!", you could do that with anything and act like its unoriginal -.-' The only similarity is that it is a clone, you could say its like LeBlancs ability too, she has a clone. The name Sico was soppoused to be like the word "Psycho" but I found Sico to be more "name-like" it has nothing to do with Shaco.

BostonStapler

05-04-2011

then his passive is worthless make it near him and make it stronger because then that is complete garbage. and again his R is the NEAR the EXACT same as shacos q and r combo. Yes his clone explodes just like shaco. yes you jump a little and become stealthed JUST like shaco. the only difference is breaking stealth doesnt damage them. Q boring. W ok not great but ok. E boring i would rework him personally your abilities are repeats except for W.

gcook725

05-04-2011

Hmmm... a lot of those abilities sound very similar to the puppet master champion I posted almost a month ago...

Specifically, Marionette, Puppet Slave, and Puppeteer sound like my champion's No Strings Attached, Puppet Show, and Grand Puppeteer (respectively).

Genji Lone

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcook725 View Post
Hmmm... a lot of those abilities sound very similar to the puppet master champion I posted almost a month ago...

Specifically, Marionette, Puppet Slave, and Puppeteer sound like my champion's No Strings Attached, Puppet Show, and Grand Puppeteer (respectively).
-looks at- near the same but a few major differences and R why does everyone complain that is the same as Shacos?

BetaWolfFrogman

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcook725 View Post

Never even saw yours.

BetaWolfFrogman

05-04-2011

People really need to quit saying things such as "ZOMG COPY". There are plenty of copies already in the game, this is a champion with things from others, hence it is a new champion. Galios R is the same as Nunus and no one complains. If it was 100% The same as one champion than yeah it wouldint be new. But seriously, stop complaining its similar. I honestly dont play Shaco and I didnt even know his did dmg on death. Also you forgot to acknowledge that Shacos you control but looks different, Sicos you dont get and it looks the same, tricking enemies out to think they are killing you.