Sico, The Puppet Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaWolfFrogman

Senior Member

05-03-2011

This is a suggestion for an idea I had :P Sico, The Puppet Master. His taunt could be something like "Your actions are not your own". Not sure yet for a dance or any other things heh... Weapon could be two Marionette things...forget the exact name for them, those wooden things that they go on.

"Puppet Master" Passive: Enemies around Sico have a hard time controlling themselves, having X% reduced stats (full map passive)

"Marionette" Q: Sico ties tight puppet strings around the area, dealing X amount of damage over X seconds, also slowing for X% over the duration

"Puppet Slave" W: Sico makes enemy minions and X area his own, these minions have X% reduced stats.

"Unseen Training" E: Sicos extreme training in the art of Puppeteering has taught him to remain unseen, He teleports to target area, doing X AoE damage, also increasing all of his and puppet slaves stats X amount for X time, increases his Puppet Slaves stats.

"Puppeteer" R: Sico becomes invisible for X amount of time, replacing himself with a puppet that looks and acts like him, the puppet takes X% increased damage than the real Sico would. Upon death the Puppet explodes, dealing X amount of damage to enemies around him.

Role: Support, Pusher, Assassin

Tell me what you think of him

Note: Ill try to get a drawing or picture sometime soon in


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MushroomCranium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2011

Capturing minions might work, but I don't think it's something worth making an ultimate. Maybe make his q, if targeted at a minion, take control? It just seems like a very underwhelming ultimate, and it won't phase anyone at all by level 18.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulRansom

Junior Member

05-03-2011

Thats a pretty sick idea ahah.. Nice moves(:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaWolfFrogman

Senior Member

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomCranium View Post
Capturing minions might work, but I don't think it's something worth making an ultimate. Maybe make his q, if targeted at a minion, take control? It just seems like a very underwhelming ultimate, and it won't phase anyone at all by level 18.
It isnt one enemy minion, its a bunch in a area, so say at the end when minions come out of the nexus and are bunched close, he could do that and than a good 30+ minions are helping them XD, though a fail Sico could end up using it on one minion making it worthless lol. Just gotta use it at the right place :P Or when losing and 50 super minions are attacking nexus use that and end up saving the entire game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulRansom

Junior Member

05-03-2011

Pretty Sick Idea Ahah


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zandevous

Member

05-03-2011

Really good idea, it seems to me though that you should switch his r and w, and give puppet slave a limit of minions, possibly corrosponding to the level of the skill? Then make the puppeteer skill his ult and make it like a giant puppet that does a lot of damage or something.

The biggest problem i see is that his puppeteering move is basically like shako's ult.

But anyways i really like the minion controll idea, back in DOTA there was a tree character that basically did this, and he was an awesome champ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proXc

Senior Member

05-03-2011

The only original ability you have here is your ultimate. That's just pure laziness.

Innate Passive: There isn't one.
Q: Swain's decrepify.
W: Shaco's ultimate + invisibility.
E: Stat gain... is that all?
R: Nice, I actually like this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaWolfFrogman

Senior Member

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandevous View Post
Really good idea, it seems to me though that you should switch his r and w, and give puppet slave a limit of minions, possibly corrosponding to the level of the skill? Then make the puppeteer skill his ult and make it like a giant puppet that does a lot of damage or something.

The biggest problem i see is that his puppeteering move is basically like shako's ult.

But anyways i really like the minion controll idea, back in DOTA there was a tree character that basically did this, and he was an awesome champ
It actually sort of did did originate from Shacos ult, than I just sort of changed it abit, like a mix of shacos R and Q lol. Also originated from the show Naruto though lol, more thought of it that way than Shacos


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proXc

Senior Member

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandevous View Post
But anyways i really like the minion controll idea, back in DOTA there was a tree character that basically did this, and he was an awesome champ
Which version of DOTA are you talking about? Or do you mean Chen, the guy who takes control of neutrals and enemy creeps?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaWolfFrogman

Senior Member

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
The only original ability you have here is your ultimate. That's just pure laziness.

Innate Passive: There isn't one.
Q: Swain's decrepify.
W: Shaco's ultimate + invisibility.
E: Stat gain... is that all?
R: Nice, I actually like this.
Had no idea swains Q did that, I dont even play swain and rarely play with him. the puppeteer ability was sort of taken off of shaco but was more taken off the show Naruto XD, stat gain plenty of champions have, heck even singeds ult is a pure stat gain and nothing else. Also there, changed it so Train also affects his slaves :P