Chat at end of game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miyamiya

08-27-2009

I don't know if it would be simple, since the scoreboard already takes up a majority of the screen, to add in chat after the end of the game.

The citadel often gets destroyed in a few seconds leaving little time to say gg, or actually discuss the game you just played.

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2009

You could have a post game "lobby" or something, where you can chat and work out if you want to play another game or something.

Burninator

08-27-2009

seconded. End-game is often where the majority of discussion takes place between teams, especially constructive discussion such as "how do I deal with strategy X", etc. Sure, it would create another opportunity to flame, etc., but I think it would bring a lot more good than bad.

BrainStein

08-27-2009

a post game lobby would be nice, with acess to detailed statistics missing from actual scoreboard..

IS1d4d51a3d89f94

08-27-2009

I like the idea of a post-game lobby. Maybe add a button to make a remake with all players that are still in the lobby.

happycakeman

08-27-2009

yeah it's weird how everything sort of freezes, like "STOP, hammer time."

Failbot

08-27-2009

Needs a post game lobby. Had a great time playing a 2v2 match and my team mate gave me alot of tips, but before we typed gg, the game had ended and I forgot the names of the people I was playing against, So I couldnt add them to my buddy list.

Fatwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2009

From what i understand, the chat systems have not been fully implemented, and this is one of the intended features. I could definitely be wrong, pulling from memory something that was mentioned in passing.