Evelyn jungle or lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaser1986

05-04-2011

I am playing with with Eve and I think she is good

Oogtug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

She is good, but as mentioned she is very team reliant, if you're solo queue you definitely shouldn't Eve unless you're extremely high ELO.

Without a good team to handle potential 5v4 situations etc etc she just brings nothing but liability.

Spluuge

05-04-2011

In the hands of a skilled player Eve in incredibly potent. When played correctly the entire enemy team should be in fear of being alone at any time. Many builds are effective on her: AP, AD, AS, hybrid. The key is roaming and counter jungling, you can start with a lvl 1 gank on mid and snowball from there. With proper knowledge of jungling paths, spawn timers, and a few wards you can steal red and blue while assassinating the enemy jungler over and over. Higher ELOs this is far more difficult but still very doable.

Gato Muerto

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZklejonyPalec View Post
Gato Muerto im not newbie player. I got idea to buy eve hextech rewolver and deathfire greasp an trinity next going vs potentialy ashe and attack on her combo
At this point, it is pretty obvious this is either an "English-as-second-language" or a troll.

For anyone else reading this thread, Eve is one of my favorite champs. The first one I purchased, and the one I find the most enjoyable. However, she is NOT a champ you first pick. She is a counter-pick, at best. You do not take her if the opposing team is full of tanky DPS. If you see 3+ squishies on their side, then you might consider it, but only if your own team is able to initiate and fight without you. If you solo queue with her, you will either feed (jumping into the fight too early) or be yelled at for kill stealing and not contributing.

With a proper team, she can be quite deadly. I just wouldn't suggest getting snowball items on her.

Squirelzrme

05-04-2011

I think its funny how much people think that she's so much better getting her q or e up before her w. With her W maxed she has an extremely long invis, as well as a longer stun. You really shouldn't be trying to solo gank people all that much at low levels, all you do is walk up to people invisible, stun them, and spam your q. Just stun and stun and stun all the time, even if you don't get kills, you deny CS and maybe even zone. That's still defined as a successful gank. You don't need a kill ever time. I find that Eve's with low stealth levels are a lot easier to kill, and help their team a lot less. I find myself doing a lot better by maxing W than by maxing anything else first. so its R>W>Q>E for me.

as7gatlas

05-04-2011

If you want to jungle eve go check out the solomid guide on her. It's a good place to start, but i wouldn't recommend it unless your team is smart enough to harass and not push to set up ganks. Eve is pretty worthless without her ganks.

Ghost13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

I lane with eve, preferably with someone with a high damage output. You initiate with stealth/stun and then they hop on them. Someone like Ryze or Cait is nice if they didn't get a solo because they can keep the enemies at bay giving you some farm as well.

Of course having a stunner is nice too, eve sion combo is a terrible thing to do to a person.

Once I hit lvl 6 I'll branch off into the other lanes. You gotta scare them into wasting money on vision wards and oracles somehow.

Squirelzrme

05-05-2011

Eve is honestly one of my favorite characters to play with. I like being able to set my team up and make them happy because they get kills. Its not very often you go through games and get yelled at because you're doing bad, especially if you set up ganks for them.

Synphony

05-05-2011

Eve's not hard to play, just need the right strategy and most importantly COMMON SENSE.

Eve isnt the best jungler either, as stated, until she gets a Lich Bane (AP Eve)/Trinity Force (Hybrid/AD Eve)

RaiPhantom

01-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeedude View Post
^^^
Jungling with Eve is a joke now. It's not usually worth the investment.
You've clearly not ever seen RainbowPillz play jungle with Eve. Stays on Legendaries and usually wins us the game.