Evelyn jungle or lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZklejonyPalec

05-03-2011

Earlier i bought evelyn and i dont know where she is better? I tried jungle and killed golem so so lucky (still 20hp). I scared this jungle. When i played lane then was better but i must often ganks and by this i had 2 or 3 lvls down to all players. Pls if someone is good eve player then give me build and decision lane or jungle

TrueChronox

05-03-2011

Roaming. That is what eve is good at, you get lvl 2, and start going into their jungle, and bouncing around lanes for ganks constantly. she isnt a good jungler, or a good laner.

ZklejonyPalec

05-03-2011

So, eve inst good champion to play?

Gato Muerto

05-03-2011

Eve is good in PRACTICED hands. New players really shouldn't be using her, as you have to have a firm grasp on gameplay basics (and probably intermediates as well).

Ideas such as MIAs, jungle paths, creep timers, gank teamwork, ward placement, team-fight timing (especially since she is extremely squishy, and shouldn't engage until the fight is halfway over) are all important to understand. Eve is a kind of "win more" type character. If your team can coordinate and initiate correctly, and you can play Eve effectively, you will have no problem wiping out their team. However, if your team is losing, Eve is not a good character to help turn it around.

Joebags

05-03-2011

Lane with zilean. Have him drop bombs on you while you're invis. Sneak up on opponents and ravage them just before the bomb goes off. Win the game.

Oatfarmer

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueChronox View Post
you get lvl 2, and start going into their jungle, and bouncing around lanes for ganks constantly
Wrong. Her rank 1 W is useless. Start ganking around Six when you have a couple points into your W and E and your ult. She requires being babysat in lane. With a stun/knockup she does nicely in a duo lane. She's still able to jungle, but honestly even with being leashed @ blue (blue is MANDATORY, she doesnt have necessary mana regen to spam Q without it) you're weak afterwards.

tl;dr Lane bottom until six then start planting wards and setting up ganks.

ZklejonyPalec

05-04-2011

Gato Muerto im not newbie player. I got idea to buy eve hextech rewolver and deathfire greasp an trinity next going vs potentialy ashe and attack on her combo

Monkeedude

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatfarmer View Post
tl;dr Lane bottom until six then start planting wards and setting up ganks.
^^^
Jungling with Eve is a joke now. It's not usually worth the investment.

ThePiFaktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

hmm i lane with eve till lvl 9 or so when i have my E at level 9 so i hit harder . Andd i try to build a trinity starting by Sheen... at lvl 9 you should have (in my opinion) lvl 2 Q, lvl 1 W, lvl 5 E, and lvl 1 R so u can gank fast with the ulti... just let your buddies know u will gank and it will work...

Oogtug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Best thing 2 do with Eve is not play Eve.