Rumble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emosa

05-04-2011

I generally start dorans shield (He needs extra def stats to close in for the kill).

Then I build into:

Merc Treads/ninja tabi/sorc boots depending on enemy comp.
Rylais - Essential and syncs well.
Heart of Gold (or two) - sell later when you need items slots
Hextech Revolver - Spell vamp helps with survivability
Deathcap - Maximizes damage + shield
Abysmal - MR + great debuf
Any other tanky/ap item good against enemy team.

My runes are similar to what I use on jungle mumu:

2 Hp Quints
1 Magic Pen Quint
9 Magic Pen Reds
9 Flat Armor Yellows
9 AP/level blues OR MR/Level

Gives me nice tanky stats and a nice +10 magic pen so I don't need to rush haunting. Also, the key to using rumble is to keep yiur abilities above 50 all the time to keep the bonus ready. Then, when you want to fight activate your shield, move in, and burn them alive.When the time is right, over heat to get in some powerful melee hits.

CollumS0990

05-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emosa View Post
I generally start dorans shield (He needs extra def stats to close in for the kill).

Then I build into:

Merc Treads/ninja tabi/sorc boots depending on enemy comp.
Rylais - Essential and syncs well.
Heart of Gold (or two) - sell later when you need items slots
Hextech Revolver - Spell vamp helps with survivability
Deathcap - Maximizes damage + shield
Abysmal - MR + great debuf
Any other tanky/ap item good against enemy team.

My runes are similar to what I use on jungle mumu:

2 Hp Quints
1 Magic Pen Quint
9 Magic Pen Reds
9 Flat Armor Yellows
9 AP/level blues OR MR/Level

Gives me nice tanky stats and a nice +10 magic pen so I don't need to rush haunting. Also, the key to using rumble is to keep yiur abilities above 50 all the time to keep the bonus ready. Then, when you want to fight activate your shield, move in, and burn them alive.When the time is right, over heat to get in some powerful melee hits.
I'd start with armor n whatnot but i play him with my tank rune page.

squidlarkin

05-11-2011

What do people think about rageblade on him? Skill spamming would keep it charged, and the attack speed could make his overheating more effective...

I R Orc Peon

05-12-2011

I thought about getting rageblade.. but found it to be too expensive. And it didnt synergize with the rest of my build.

My build starts with a Regrowth Pendant.. and I basicly build him like Mord and play him like Mundo..
E at lvl 1 for harrass and last hitting. Q at lvl 2 for more harass, being careful not to use it on creeps unless Im pushed to my tower.

Then I let them waste their mana trying to harrass me and once they are out I jump them with everything but the kitchen sink. Ignite and exhaust..

I dont even get Rylais anymore.. I get Will of The Ancients, Randuins Omen, Force of Nature and sometimes Thornmail..

If they have a lot of ignite or ignite like skills Its better to go with the old lots of hp and ap build including Rylais though.