Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuV2 AaronKiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

bring out a night time SR skin then

dai lo 6969

05-02-2011

HAHAHA! right when they come out with a champ another one comes out so you cant decide who to buy

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Why is that a man?

Polaritie

Recruiter

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehNewb View Post
Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you... and the arrow that can pierce the heavens!
Pay closer attention, those tips look suspiciously like drills.... (nah, just kidding)

+1 for reference.

Buckshot

Recruiter

05-02-2011

saw "the night hunter" and I thought ooh, stealth rouge? batman? no another **** ranged dps

unkowns

05-02-2011

another stealth? pls pls pls!!!

FoxHound

Recruiter

05-02-2011

Yo anyone see the resemblance to Diablo 3 demon hunter, or is it me. (even a pistol crossbow) That plus awesome shades.

GothReaper

05-02-2011

she reminds me of van helsing a lot... plz let her be someking of monster hunter like van helsing.. citizens thinking she is a murderer and all

Alonketo

05-02-2011

mmm.....maybe VanHelsing´s sister?
Vayne Helsing??
Van...Vayne....

Zarroc504

Recruiter

05-02-2011

Oh...my...goodness...she looks awesome, looks like an assassin type anyone else think that Vayne is a good candidate to have a skin of Yoko from the anime Gurenn Lagann? Riot I would love you forever if you could make that happen lol.