Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chagrinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

I'm expectating her to have bonuses on target after spell cast, like poppy's ultimate or nocturnes Q skill that I forgot the name.

Looks cool, I'm probably gonna buy it.

Merehumes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

first thing i thought of was the new demon hunter class from diablo 3

Blazphemy

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazphemy View Post
REALLY?! Riot, what the hell is wrong with you, STOP WITH THE CONSTANT SUPPLY OF CHAMPS! MAPS! That thing you fight on, with teams of various champions, theres ONLY TWO at the moment. Ring a bell? At all? Probably forgot with all the lack of MAPS! Honestly, you people need to stop... Regaurdless of how much these people keep grinding your proverbial nuts about " ZOMG NEW CHAMPS". What about that one that seemed to come out but just last week. Oh it was last week? How not surprising. Glad to see the people who LISTEN to the PLAYERS cannot hear the word MAPS or MAP or BATTLEFIELD OF JUSTICE, ECT. Yeah must be all that brainstorming in the champion room that noone can freaking think of a **** map. So when you REALLY wanna get opinions from players and try something outside the box *cough*MAPS*cough* come talk to me then. Every champ that comes out including this Vayne before a new map, you lose more and more respect from me. Like, I'm sure you care. Nice listening to players.
just because i feel as though Roit really doesnt care, STOP SUPPORTING THIS CHAMPION BULLSHET PEOPLE! Most of you people can't even use the champions that are out now, then all you ferking noobs are gonna jump all over the new chump when she/he comes until she/he gets nerfed and you are gonna drop them like they have gross black boob death. Riot please pull your collective heads out of each others @$$e$ and GET TO F@ckingwork on a MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP MAP. You people get it yet? A MAP, MAP ,MAP ,MAP,MAP , i'm gonna sued from Dora the explorer from all this map talk but, Build a map, Build a map , Build a map, Build a map, BUILD A MAP!

The Quiet Scout

05-03-2011

So, what happened to the monkey staff fighting hero??? -was that just a joke or what? I think that was a good idea for a hero... was looking forward to it.

The Quiet Scout

05-03-2011

Yes, and before this year is over create at least 2 new maps, and at least one more type of pvp game, like carry the flag or something....

Thanks.

Vree

05-03-2011

No boobs, no buy. Do the right thing Riot..

Summoned Feenan

05-03-2011

you guys realize they have an entire team made for making champs? they WILL constantly come out with champs because they have the resources to do so. The maps are made by almost completely different programmers. the map will come when THOSE programmers are done. champs will come out when CHAMP DESIGNERS are done. their staff can do 2 things at once. dumbasses.

Blazphemy

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rindaki View Post
So, what happened to the monkey staff fighting hero??? -was that just a joke or what? I think that was a good idea for a hero... was looking forward to it.
They will pop it out next month im sure, or it could have been a hoax, either which way, the likely hood of originality is slim to none, God forbid if its ANOTHER fkin manaless champion, thats where you fkin people are messing up again, if you are gonna make a god **** champion with no mana, then the fkin abilities scaling ratios need to be almost fkin minuscule. Katarinia is a perfect example, wow build nothing but AP and you wreak, yeah thats real f@cking hard to play right? no its just like faceroller yi. and vlad? dear lord the hell im about to bestow in deaf ears to the community( yes im making more fun of how riot doesnt seem to really listen to people but throw up a front to the people who complain to most about the same thing), come one and open your eyes, his gd Transfusion has no catalyst to cast, yeah that alone is bullshet, and the fact that he can rapid fire it later game( roughly around level 10 or so) yeah anothe fkin champ that takes no skill to be op as hell. Try fixing the game you already have out before diluting it with all these unnecessary champs.

M0DA3

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
If thereís anything that League of Legends has taught us, itís that not all champions fight with swords and shields on epic battlefields alongside vast armies.
ok riot.... seriously first off we have like what? 4 champs with swords? and ONE with a shield (who is a tank? lolz).... dont be all actin like we have an abundance of swords and shields...

and yes i agree with the previous... stop coming out with **** OP champs every ****in week.

Blazphemy

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Man Named Me View Post
you guys realize they have an entire team made for making champs? they WILL constantly come out with champs because they have the resources to do so. The maps are made by almost completely different programmers. the map will come when THOSE programmers are done. champs will come out when CHAMP DESIGNERS are done. their staff can do 2 things at once. dumbasses.
yeah there smartass, we know there is a whole team for champs, THE POINT YOU MISSED YOU NOOB, they need to take a f@king break, you obviously dont see what they are doing, they are making the game worse by "trying to make it better" they need to work on the champs that are ALREADY OUT, NOT PUMP OUT MORE. If they moved some payrolls then maybe they COULD AFFORD A FUXXING MAP PROGRAMMER. Yet on the holidays they can pop some random ones out. Yeah,cute, not really. learn to thik of what you say before hand A Man Named Me, cause i bet you havnt been around since beta, sorry but 2 maps does not make a great mmo.