Pharaoh Amumu Skin Will Be 50% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sandjube

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

I obviously have horrible taste because i love the look of this skin. I won;t buy it though, cuz i dont play Amumu, but still.

Kayten88

03-08-2010

Yup... bought it, since I only had a small amount of RP left and wanted to use them on something cheap, and like everyone says, the headdress is definitely too long. Just wanted to add another voice requesting that it gets shortened. Please?

Vash Naroom

03-08-2010

ok honestly I truly believe in supporting a free to play game but c'mon every skin i buy i find a week later on sale. Just bad business Riot.

Sweaty Gopher

03-09-2010

yes i'm waiting now before i buy any skins and ONLY buying them on sale because I've been jacked 10 dollars by not waiting. Heh.

SmokeAndMirrors

03-09-2010

Unfortunately, this game is just like every other 'new' game out there right now. Garbage. It's like the past 10 years people have focused on how they can milk gamers for every penny and cut every corner instead of producing a decent game. This game was good in the beginning but it's slowly going sour. Constant flooding of sales, and champions. The only reason that riot hasn't made a new map yet is because they can't charge people to play a new map, At this rate they will though. DotA is outdated, this game is new, WHY ARE THEY STILL SO SIMILAR? RIOT, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING NEW! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YOU JUST STOLE DOTA'S IDEA, YOU HAVENT IMPROVED ANYTHING AT ALL YET! GET TO WORK YOU LAZY MONGROLS!

Thelemon

03-09-2010

how to get the vancouver skin??? I cant see it in the store

wroooofff

03-09-2010

Hey Riot, love your good work with the skins..

But in regards to the Amumu skins, I agree with alot of the players here...you should shorten Amumu's head wear if possible, please! It's too long!

Tygran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

This did not appear on the Game client Intro Screen, where it checks the status of Server's etc.

Strategicleez

03-09-2010

I bought it and I love it! Sure he looks slightly odd but I find it to reflect his emo personality its my 1st skin and I likes!

P.S. smoke and mirrors is whining ALOT

Dstolt

03-09-2010

I like the skin, but I would like to agree with the previous posters: the headdress is much longer than it appears in the wallpaper image, and the example image you posted here doesn't give you an accurate depiction of the skin in a game.

I would be very happy with a little redesign! It's a great concept, and it wouldn't take too much to get it looking awesome.