Pharaoh Amumu Skin Will Be 50% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krom

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerocaliber View Post
Aw, you don't wanna be the walking condom anymore?
I thought he looked like a caterpillar from behind, but I could see the ribbed condom, or how about a ribbed butt plug?

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2010

YEAAAAAAAAA! As a mumu user, this is frigging GREAT news!

Ranezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2010

Oooh, oooh, if you haven't already, do a White Mage Veigar skin sale! I'd rather not waste these RP on someone I never play. Thank you
-Ranezu

Yaniko

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remunial View Post
I thought this skin looked awesome in the pictures. The second I saw it in-game I changed my thoughts about it completely. I looks so dumb in-game.
Same for me. Looked beautiful on screenshots but awful in-game.

Sweaty Gopher

03-07-2010

being the one person who seems to love this skin and find it absolutely hillarious I already have it So much for buying it early. For now on I'm waiting for sales!

Miriana

03-07-2010

This skin looked so cool in the promo pictures but is just laughable in game. I don't even want to use it in game because it just gives the other team something to make fun of. Please fix the skin to make it look more like the promo pictures and less like a grub worm.

Crysyn

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrumb View Post
Brighten your Sad Mummy's day with some stylish Egyptian regalia, soon to be half off. The Pharaoh Amumu skin will be 50% off this Monday through Wednesday.

Pharaoh Amumu skin (normally 520 RP), will be only 260 RP!

This sale will end on Wednesday, so take advantage of this special discount price while it lasts. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase and unlock the Pharaoh Amumu skin.
awww, I liked being one of the few people walking around as an undead mushroom! hehe, Too bad amumu has such bad posture that you cant see how kewl this skin is in game

Torinux

03-07-2010

Thank God I came to the Announcements Forums, I was about to buy the skin! Now I'll wait till tomorrow .

Nomir

03-07-2010

I'm excited for this. Amumu is one of my main characters, and when I first saw Pharaoh Amumu I thought he looked like a Dalek. I'm going to have to buy the skin.

Xozzen

03-07-2010

I just thought: "man you got some rp to spend, but rather wait for amumu to go on sale then buy now", and that's what I get!