Worst online game community

LoL 345 44.29%
Not LoL 434 55.71%
Voters: 779. You may not vote on this poll

Worst Community Ever (poll)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diyon718

08-23-2011

Dota is far worse. easy. never played hon

o0 DarkLink 0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

HoN = #1 worse community ever. LoL ive run into at least some good sports and nice players.

In Any game like this there will be duchbags and ******s and trollololols..... so just get used to reporting and logging in to the tribunal =)

Mr Aons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

if you think this game is the worst, try playing gunbound/maplestory:
GB: join a game only to find out one of your teammates is a spy for the other team, feeds, afk's, leaves
MS: map/channel stealing, boss stealing, item thefts, ..the players are just so full of themselves they think its fun to ks lower level's farm just because they can. MS is built for thugs that fail at mugging people on the street so they do it online

Alphabetical

08-23-2011

http://forums.ijji.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

if u want to see truly the worst community online, try this one, everyone is a troll + rager

CrashXVII

08-23-2011

I just tried out H-o-N. As a fairly new LoL player (lvl 27 or 28 summoner) vs playing in H-o-N, The ingame H-o-N community is far and away worse. I haven't trolled their forums but I have yet to play a game on there without someone going off on somebody.

Ilumeo

08-24-2011

Worst community? Have you seen HoN?
I started LoL, and stuck to it, after buying HoN and all, because the community there is so much worse.
Every game, you get at LEAST 2 ragers. And 1 of them is always on YOUR team, who doesn't help your team, has the worst score (in kills, deaths AND assists), and yells at everyone telling them they're noob.

Luk Candy

Recruiter

08-24-2011

op, these threads about "this is the worst community" have been all over the internet.
what makes you special

Gotsummer

08-20-2012

This community is really really really f***ing horrible now

qqmoarplxx

08-20-2012

bu,mp

xBestJarvanNA

08-20-2012

I take it none of you have played EVE online before. To give a breif description it is a game in which the Devs. GMs and owners actively help and encourage sociopathic griefing of the worst kind.

I was invited into a corp (like a guild) given a spot in their starbase and given a couple free ships. Well I built up trust with these people and was eventually given partial control of the corp (like being an officer in WoW or co-GM). First chance I got I took all the ships they had in their corporation hangar all their money out of the corp wallet and set them all to hostile so when they logged in the station would kick them out to be blown away by the sentries I had set up outside.

I was then congratulated for this by the GMs of the game and by the entire forum community. You do not know a community that is bad until you've been a part of one that is actively encouraged to completely destroy someone's sense of trust in mankind and to screw them every chance you get.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGplrpWvz0I

This is an official trailer for the game in which it gets people excited about destroying years of someone's hard work. It's actually where I got my idea from.