Looking for Mid and Top players for Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pureownage6

08-10-2012

Must have a mic, vent or skype, if you get demoralized and rage/stop talking because you're sad about a death, please don't contact me.. can't be bothered.

Looking for a top laner/mid player, must be at least 1450 elo with a decent amount of total games played.

We plan on being quite active with this so only contact if you do as well.

Post here or add me, I'll either be on this account or my alternate, supa hot âire

Bradykin

08-10-2012

If your willing to give someone who's a tad lower elo a chance, midlane is my main and top is my second. Id be happy to tryout. I play with 1400+ players a lot and can play toe to toe.

Pureownage6

08-10-2012

Do you have replays of some games so I can see how you play?

Bradykin

08-10-2012

No I don't unfortunately. Im currently replacing my computer for a new gaming one, I could just play a game or 2 with you once I have it to show you how I play.

Camreno

08-12-2012

Same here, I've been playing this game since it came out, Hence the zombie ryze skin. I JUST NOW started playing rank so its not good. I dont believe people should really look at that. You can look at my match history tho, played some rank games in ELO HELL and did good. I am a mid laner looking for a Serious 5v5 ranked team, so let me know if you want to give me a shot. But at the same time if you guys are not as good as you say you are, dont expect me to stick around, kind of a fair trade.

partypatt

08-12-2012

i play both top and mid!
hmu in game : partypatt

greenguy321

08-17-2012

totaly interested i play an awesome mid, i unfortunately have a horrible elo because, and emmbarrasingly, didnt know ranked had elo i just liked the matchmaking, but that was a long time ago and i made a new account which has an elo of 1368, so i am looking foward to the elo reset in october and hope u can let me try out for your team, wont dissapoint!

greenguy321

08-17-2012

totaly interested, i play an awesome mid and bot lane but unfortunately when i was just level 30 my friends didnt tell me about elo so i just played it for the fun of it, that was a long time ago and my new account has an elo of 1368, i am back on this original account where i have many morechampion and am looking for a seriouse team, i have a skype and hope you will see this
summoner name greenguy123
(not the 321 like it says on my name)

Deminnn

08-21-2012

I'm not 1400+ elo but that's because I don't play much rank atm , I main mid .. I have skype , teamspeak and vent plus a mic so i'm able to communicate .. I have replays to show you my skill or we can play a game .. add me in-game if you want. IGN: Deminnn

shlver

08-21-2012

Im around 1500 elo. Could be over 1600 if my gf stopped playing on my acc but she's too lazy to put in the time to buy runes and champs. Try me out.