Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Exploring Unorthodox Playstyles in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

05-03-2011

Bump. Stay tuned for a Sona related post.

Vortimous

05-03-2011

I one time saw a tank annie that owned. No AP items, just thornmail, warmong, guard angel, banshees, and one MR item i think... she owned because she could stun and survive everything... she was tanking towers and tibbers still hit for a ton. She was most effective in teamfights... Only seen that once...

Big Pete Nasty

05-03-2011

AP Amumu is beautiful. At full build his Q and R both hit 900. If you include abyssal scepter its true damage on squishies and void staff makes it pretty good on tanks.

Jungle Alistar is also awesome. great gank potential, fairly fast clear and you let another carry get fed

AS Kennen apparently isnt as rare as I thought and while i do have misgivings about ignoring his amazing ap scaling, if you get 2 AS items on him he can stun like every 8 seconds and thats ignoring abilities.

Crittlesticks is something I've always wanted to see just cause the name is so epic but i doubt it would be useful except the silence + fear

Alyzar

05-04-2011

Bump! Just finished my AP Kog'maw post. I know it's not quite out of the ordinary, but I feel like it's a very misunderstood role and I felt like I wanted to shed some light on it.

shubomber

05-04-2011

AD Sion carry is really fun to play.

Alyzar

05-04-2011

Someone up vote me so I'm not -1 anymore. ;_;

Soplayed

05-04-2011

Quote:
iLullaby:
most of these a common builsd. or well known builds with the acception of ww, which that itself is a horrible build because you wont be able to jungle with it.

ap rammus is pretty funny, the rollnig ball **** hits like a truck and a taunt with ult is HIGHLY annoying.
DFG poppy is insane because of the bonus damage dfg does while your ult is on, although i wouldnt call this unorthodox.

i play jungling magewick, you jungle (because your ww and he can jungle with a lvl 1 summoner at the wheel) but you just change the items.

sorc boot
rabadons
spirit visage
hextech gunblade / will of the ancients
rylais
hour glass

*Just got a penta kill with ap trist*

Sunki

05-04-2011

AD Kassadin

Turkan

05-04-2011

5 Man support team

hadoukN

05-04-2011

jungle caitlyn is quite good if you need a second ad carry against squishy enemy teams
attackdamage/crit malphite is also kinda deadly tho he was much much more deadly before his spells rework a while ago but it still works pretty well for me