Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

jax or udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Porruo

03-07-2010

hi i have been playing league of legends around 1 month and i have always played with pantheon and warwick i want to play with a new char and i havent decided yet, i kill alot with pantheon and warwick but i want a hero that kills more i usually kill 22 times per game so i want to improve my kills.

wht champion do you recomend me jax or udyr.

Wolf1

Recruiter

03-07-2010

Any hero can kill x amount of times, there is no sure way to get 22 kills each and every time. If your just interested in killing a lot try an assassin (ganker) like eve or shaco. But if you want to try one out of the two. I'd say play with udyr then jax. Simply put udyr is training so you can properly sync your attacks with jax.

Porruo

03-07-2010

thanx i will try using udyr.

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

03-07-2010

Udyr=Stance strategy fighter

Jax=Master YI that uses skill.

Lord Gorthax

03-07-2010

Jax=Master YI that uses skill.[/QUOTE]

Yes, hes a good choice for noobs and experienced players as well. his stackable spells kick butt and if you work well enough with him, youllbe hated by everyone on nthe team.

BTW thats a good thing in some cases