Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Recent Server Lag, and Mastery champ select freeze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Why are the servers so laggy? Today experienced a wide range of buggy situations with the servers from flashing away from turret shots, to laggy movement by select champions. Most recently mastery change lag this is a common problem in champion select people go to change their mastery's to better suit the champion they select, only to have the screen freeze. This happened to me when i selected to jungle Jarvin went to change masterys only to have screen freeze. Thought well great now i have no masterys i was last pick so game should of started within a minute. I waited 5 minutes nothing so alt f4'ed logged back in only to find i lost 15 rating for a mess up on riots end. Riot needs to fix these problems that have persisted for a long time. On a side note turrets need a fix they need to do true damage witnessed damage ranging from 15 damage to level 4 champs to 350 damage, It is almost like the game decides who to favor and makes the game unbalanced.