Presence of the Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Does the "Presence of the Master" utility mastery reduce cooldowns of your Summoner Spells(d/f), or is it for Champion Abilities (q/w/e/r)? It says "Summoner Abilities", but that's some pretty tricky wording if you ask me.

I've always thought it effected your Summoner Spells. Recently a friend and I were playing, he had 21 points into the offensive tree and I had the Presence of the Master mastery, but we both had the same cooldown time for flash and ghost.

Is it maybe that it doesn't effect Flash and Ghost? I remember they put the CD time up for those spells, maybe that was another thing they changed I didn't see.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

It's for summoner spells.

Due to a tech issue that they've never fixed it doesn't update the tooltips for the summoner spells, but if you were to both use flash or ghost at the same time, you'd see you have like 30-40 seconds less than he does in your timer ticking down

midiout

05-02-2011

Cool thanks.