Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rumble seems way too strong early game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katic

05-02-2011

His kit makes it ridiculously hard to escape from. Combine that with the fact that he can get a dorans shield cause he doesnt have to worry about mana and he'll be laughing his ass off as he regens between blowtorching you. And the way the fact that he doesnt use mana runes means he can pile up his choice of defensive runes/masteries or offensive runes/masteries. Hes stupid early game.

Steamtruck

05-02-2011

Keep your distance. Remember Garen? He's a little like that.

CheeseBurguer

05-02-2011

Garen can do the same and Garen silences you making harder to fight back

A Hungry Grue

05-02-2011

Man, Urgot is so strong early game! He can lock on to me because I can't predict simple attacks! He needs to be nerfed, now!

Really, complaining about a strong point of a champion does nothing. Theres a reason it's a strong point, and theres always counterplay.

midiout

05-02-2011

Ever face a Leblanc early game?

Daganth

05-02-2011

Quote:
FawfĂșl:
Man, Urgot is so strong early game! He can lock on to me because I can't predict simple attacks! He needs to be nerfed, now!

Really, complaining about a strong point of a champion does nothing. Theres a reason it's a strong point, and theres always counterplay.

While I agree with you; there can be a point to complaining if you think a particular champion's strong point or advantage is TOO STRONG. Which I believe is what the OP is saying?

Resilga

05-02-2011

Stop talking about rumble. Please. I don't want them to touch him.

Andmcmuffin2

05-02-2011

If he comes at you with the flamethrower, focus him. The second he has to turn around, he's useless. If he's supposed to bully you in lane, don't let him. If you're a melee attacker, well, there's not much help. Just treat brush with Rumble the same as you would if there was a Garen in it.

TyrantWD

05-02-2011

His early game is similar to Garen's but without the regen and silence. Rumble also suffers the disadvantage of not being able to harass without pushing his lane, so he is open to ganks.