Flash has a 200 second CD with both util masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

realgirl

05-02-2011

So please stop saying it's long. It's comparable to ignite/ghost/exhaust and shorter than teleport. It isn't long. You can pop flash and ghost almost simultaneously every time. And if you use them sparingly, ghost/flash means you always have at least one escape skill up at once.

And don't make the case for 21 offense, because no one in their right mind goes 21 offense (unless they're playing trynd). And 21 defense isn't hardly worth it either - you're only going 21 defense if you're a tank and don't use flash.

내 나쁜 검둥이

05-02-2011

21 Defense is garbage. The worst tree of the three. Utility is above and far the greatest of the 3 of them. With that said and relative cooldowns, Thats a 3 minute and 20 second CD. Thats still pretty long considering nonsummoner spell cooldowns.

Doctor Swole

05-02-2011

3minutes and 20 seconds is long compared to the 5-10 second dashes xin/irelia have.

Gerchotalarga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

flash shouldnt even exists, so its ok with a long cd

Drev

05-02-2011

Flash is everything the old cleanse was....

Etteril

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Swole View Post
3minutes and 20 seconds is long compared to the 5-10 second dashes xin/irelia have.
^ This. Considering the fact that flash is even more necessary because of tanky dps with gap-closers, I'd say it's not a huge deal.

And for all those who get mad and create a thread because one person flashed out of a gank....shush. An attack that forces the opponent to use any summoner spell is a pretty good effort.

Emosa

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
21 Defense is garbage. The worst tree of the three. Utility is above and far the greatest of the 3 of them. With that said and relative cooldowns, Thats a 3 minute and 20 second CD. Thats still pretty long considering nonsummoner spell cooldowns.
I run 21 in defense all the time.... It's really not all that bad.

I normally don't put more than 9-16 point in utility, unless I'm a mage/support champ who really benefits from the full 21 and I want the cv mastery.

dankNstein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Everyone who cries about flash now just weren't there when it would negate projectiles fired at them if you flashed away. The range also used to be longer.

But there's an argument that can be to defend flash, seeing as its used to close gaps or escape a gank etc. While alot of people use exhaust for the same reason other than the reduced damage, People use it to close the gap between the person they are chasing/going after. They also use it to slow the person chasing them to run away as an escape.

Dabba

05-02-2011

Wait, so you are saying that if I choose to spend 21 points in the utility tree I have more utility?

mind = blown

LilDrood

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
I hope to god you're drunk or a troll, because I really hope nobody can be that stupid.

Utility > Defense > Offense