Welp. I give up. GG Tanky Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

05-02-2011

If you can't beat tanky DPS, just play tanky DPS. If you win enough, you'll get to the point where semi-decent players will show you how to crush you and then you'll start learning.

LinaFireSong

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibed View Post
Half of this game is about positioning.
i normally goes with missionary

ninjaipod

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaXaSA View Post
positioning means almost nothing when the enemy team got a tanky dps irelia with 650 range gap closer on a 6 sec CD that also apply on hit effects + true dmg + cc + cc resistence + high ms speed...

while not all the tanky dps'er are a problem there're a few of 'em that need some minor tweaks.
this.

+

if you can't beat 'em join 'em.

TheFezig

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
If you can't beat tanky DPS, just play tanky DPS. If you win enough, you'll get to the point where semi-decent players will show you how to crush you and then you'll start learning.
I dunno. If at this point he is still getting rolled by tanky dps you are likely optimistic in thinking he will learn. He would probably just post in the forums about whatever killed him being OP and restart the cycle.

Cleaningmaid

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiv View Post
I was in a match last night where my team was full of squishys and mages. The other team was tanky dps. Jarvan, Xin, Jax, Yi, and Zilean. We ended up winning because we just all built thornmails and loled at them.
so you're telling me you all ended up being tanky.... -.-