Welp. I give up. GG Tanky Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I could make snippy comments about how I struggle to break 100 CS in my games because I always make them surrender at 20:00...

Or I could just roll faces with Poppy. I'm not bitter--I enjoy Poppy.

Seriously though, mobility boots are the best ones. Macro > all.

DeltaMeter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

WHAT THE F? Macro is a script designed to automate long and repetitive tasks. Or in Starcraft 2, you do them yourself. Boot of Mobility suck....... you lose the extra speed when you're in combat. So great, you have +2 speed shoes that do give any extra effect.

GhostDieM

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0ztbyte View Post
IMO, Ranged DPS need babysitting to be effective.

-Steve
Every carry needs babysitting, that's why they're called carries. You try going up against Xin as master Yi or Trynd early game, good luck with that.
Now when farmed, they definitely stand a good chance, so do Ashe, Trist or MF.
I agree that ranged is a bit in a bad spot right now but that's more due to the tanky dps champs being able to stick to a carry and run them in the ground then carries being 'ranged'.

Crimson Rose

05-02-2011

squishies are so worthless... <3 riot piece of **** balance.

everybody and their mothers have those ****ing gap closing abilities... now couple that with exhaust or w/e spell those tanky dps run, gg dead squishy

ninjaipod

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibed View Post
Nocturne is a squishy DPS that can carry
nocturn squish? I lol'd.

Eliras

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
I could make snippy comments about how I struggle to break 100 CS in my games because I always make them surrender at 20:00...

Or I could just roll faces with Poppy. I'm not bitter--I enjoy Poppy.

Seriously though, mobility boots are the best ones. Macro > all.
If you can't break 50 CS in 10 minutes (and by relation, 100 CS in 20, unless you're ganking heavily (and succeeding in said ganks))..............

Mobility boots are good for getting to the fight but offer no benefit once in-combat. Read the description yo

Damiv

05-02-2011

I was in a match last night where my team was full of squishys and mages. The other team was tanky dps. Jarvan, Xin, Jax, Yi, and Zilean. We ended up winning because we just all built thornmails and loled at them.

Drekor

05-02-2011

Go watch some videos of Chaox playing Corki... **** is unreal.

Ansre

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
I'm just done playing squishies
Finally.

Topsy Crets

05-02-2011

Make that squishy a non squishy. You don't have to play Eg: Ashe 21/0/9 Go 0/21/9 HP runes armor pen mana regen?....Build Banshees and a GA GG get over it.