Welp. I give up. GG Tanky Meta

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I'm just done playing squishies ever at all until I see a carry again that makes me think "Wow, that person contributed a lot to their team."

Riot had their chance--but three months later, what have they done? Nerfed support items? Changed some health stats around? Whatever. I'm done playing squishies.

It's just way too easy to hit my dash + next attack buttons on [name your favorite tanky DPS] and score an instant kill. In fact, most dashes now are higher than attack ranges, so technically it's easier to kite as tanky DPS as well. Post in this thread if, join the revolution with me. Can't beat 'em. Join up. Down with ranged carries one and all.

Gash Manko

05-02-2011

But but I

I like my Lux

Well,which tanky to pick!!!

Vladimir maybe?

Tibed

05-02-2011

Nocturne is a squishy DPS that can carry

Eliras

05-02-2011

See I know you must have something intelligent in this post, else you wouldn't have made the thread... but... I keep reading it and... all I can see is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Recognizee

05-02-2011

It's true, carries get outplayed by tanky DPS, like renekton and irelia.

FogRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

ITT: OP shows clear misunderstanding of the term "kiting."

Keenano

05-02-2011

You should already play tanky DPS anyway. Any good player plays what fits the team.

Also, squishy carry's are still viable. Kite and position. If you're talking about Melee carry's and not ranged, then those are slightly harder, but still do-able.

Jonlissla

05-02-2011

It's all Ashes fault. We know this to be true.

Also, stop playing glass cannon builds.

Claire Bennet

05-02-2011

You went 2-16 with Cassiopeia, you struggle to break 100 CS in most of your games, you bought mobility boots on Ashe and Kog'Maw.

This might not be what you want to hear, but the only thing that needs a buff is YOU. Try watching some streams of top players? They have no problem playing squishies, then again they actually know how to farm and position properly.

Tibed

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire Bennet View Post
You went 2-16 with Cassiopeia, you struggle to break 100 CS in most of your games, you bought mobility boots on Ashe.

This might not be what you want to hear, but the only thing that needs a buff is YOU. Try watching some streams of top players? They have no problem playing squishies, then again they actually know how to farm and position properly.
Half of this game is about positioning.

12345 ... 6