RiotRiot Champion Fundraiser for Tornado Victi Champion Fundraser for Tornado Victims

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fyrebryan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2011

Someone mentioned this in another section, but maybe it will get more views here...

Riot, would you please do another fundraiser for the southern states who have been ravaged by the tornadoes? I live very close to 2 of the hardest hit areas in Alabama and have contacts to provide the reds with the Mayor of Tuscaloosa and many churches in the area.

Obviously donations to the Red Cross would work as well.

Reds, if desired, please let me know if you want to be in touch.

Original Thread here

KimKelley

05-02-2011

Would it be in bad taste for me to recommend a janna skin?

riotnumber1

05-02-2011

They've already donated enough money for their tax returns in the Akali japan thing...

I doubt they would do another one this year

Dokuton

05-02-2011

Fyrebryan since you're in such a giving mood, why not post a screenshot of what you donated to their relief.

riotnumber1

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuton View Post
Fyrebryan since you're in such a giving mood, why not post a screenshot of what you donated to their relief.
How do you know he/she wasn't affected by the tornado?

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Don't worry, since it happened in the US and not somewhere else you'll get sarcastic comments.

t3hcollective

05-02-2011

They won't do it because that region is perceived as mostly white. Nobody likes to help white people, only whining minorities or foreign nations are allowed to receive aid.

fyrebryan

Recruiter

05-02-2011

@Dokuton... would you like me to find the reciepts for the pedialyte i bought for the Alberta City medical clinic because they had little kids passing out, or what? I've been working there all weekend at one of the shelters. Not only that, but i've been buying meals and taking care of people from my church in tuscaloosa... i can get real specific if you like...

Anyhoo.. anyone who's able please donate to Red Cross or some other relief fund please.. the main problem is that there are litterally thousands of people who lived in appartments who were affected and their landlords have said their leases are terminated... also 2 of the hardest hit parts of Tuscaloosa, were also the poorest parts (Alberta and Holt specifically).. if anyone has questions on where to donate I can provide links

Oh, and I'm sorry about the title... i kinda jacked it up and forgot to preview before i submited it.

Crimson Rose

05-02-2011

I disa disa gree gree

Oolune

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soifon View Post
Don't worry, since it happened in the US and not somewhere else you'll get sarcastic comments.
This.

These forums are full of mostly snot-nosed, wanna/b/'s.