Leavers, AFKers and Malicious feeders Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzendar View Post
_SNIP_ Sometimes leaving in nessecary.

Thank you zzendar for going through and giving all my posts a -1, that and your arguments are not at all mature.

You know what? I never leave a losing game, even if my teammates won't surrender. I just jungle, D what lanes I can and sometimes it turns around sometimes it doesn't but I don't leave.

I'm NEVER leave.

I want IP. I own all the champions except Olaf but I'm 150 away so I'm crowning that King soon.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4510/screen40i.jpg

That was this morning and nearly made me late for work. I knew I had at least 45 minutes but the extra 25 was cutting it a little close, but I didn't leave and it took over an hour to win.

Does that disprove your logic zzendar? That I'm the cause of leaving?

Yeah, I do cause leaving, I cause enemies to leave by playing well.

I spent that entire HOUR teaching my team, I spent many minutes of dialog and strategy with some green fellows and a veteran with us down by 12 kills and even with turrets downed.

Thanks again Kid, I appreciate the bump and accept that you're slave to your impulses and haven't yet developed the higher thought levels of a mature adult, especially when you go and minus one to all my posts.

ChadwiK

06-13-2010

My feelings on this:

LET THE LEAVERS LEVE THE LEAVERS!

Check it out:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=135830

zzendar

06-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetelian View Post
Thank you zzendar for going through and giving all my posts a -1, that and your arguments are not at all mature.

You know what? I never leave a losing game, even if my teammates won't surrender. I just jungle, D what lanes I can and sometimes it turns around sometimes it doesn't but I don't leave.

I'm NEVER leave.

I want IP. I own all the champions except Olaf but I'm 150 away so I'm crowning that King soon.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4510/screen40i.jpg

That was this morning and nearly made me late for work. I knew I had at least 45 minutes but the extra 25 was cutting it a little close, but I didn't leave and it took over an hour to win.

Does that disprove your logic zzendar? That I'm the cause of leaving?

Yeah, I do cause leaving, I cause enemies to leave by playing well.

I spent that entire HOUR teaching my team, I spent many minutes of dialog and strategy with some green fellows and a veteran with us down by 12 kills and even with turrets downed.

Thanks again Kid, I appreciate the bump and accept that you're slave to your impulses and haven't yet developed the higher thought levels of a mature adult, especially when you go and minus one to all my posts.
Lol i didn't go thru and rate your posts so dont go throwing out accusations ******. I belive everyone is entitled to there forum opinions and if i disagree then im gonna come in and state my case not spam your posts with -1's and waste my time. Let me break this down for u. These people who feed all game seem to always think they are pro **** and that its everyone else's fault for not tower diving with them resulting in more kills. Ive tried to be nice and polite and help these people but you know what i get, hey **** u noob its your fault for not helping, or go **** yourself its just a game, and tons of other **** when i tried to help people. Well u know what now i just leave i don't care these people are ****s so ill be a **** right back and leave. On top of that theres these things here called forums and they have tons of strats and how to play guides some of which are made by the riot staff themselves. Also u wanna learn how to play a new champ take him to a few practice matches and get a feel for him and i dont wanna here zomg bots dont help because u can play practice games against real people. On top of that your lvl 30's it took u atleast 100matches to get there meaning u should have a pretty good idea on how to play. So y do i have to try to teach these people how to play instead of enjoying the match?????? Oh and BTW that match looks flat out fail i mean an hour long match were your teams only missing 4 towers means u are to stupid to know how to push towers cause u stand there scared when theres one person guarding it.

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

You weren't there so make all the judgments you like, you're still wrong.

How many wins do you have kid?

zzendar

06-13-2010

Quote:
You weren't there so make all the judgments you like, you're still wrong.

How many wins do you have kid?
first off eat me im not a kid second i have 560 wins. Oh and allow me to add a few more things. Personally i find leaver to be quite useful sometimes. I cant tell u how many 3's matches me and my friend have turned around after i harassed the person on my team that was 0-9 until they left. This then gets rid of a huge feeding problem and allows us to then play strategically until we ace them and push the base for the win. Same thing goes for 5's ive won all kinda of 4v5 match after the feeding problem left the match. Now on the other hand there is the rage loggers like me i leave cause my team is hopeless. Again i have played over 1000 matches between my various accounts and have seen ever scenario play out so i know when we can and cant win based on that ill wait until surrender time and hope my team surrenders if they wanna be useless and not do it then im out. I dont like destroying my champ stats to fight a losing battle against a team that out scores my team by 30+ kills. So then its either stop fight and get called an afker by a feeding team or leave and play again later. Also i have the worst luck with teams it might not always be the peoples fault that there bad matchmaking like to put me with people that sometimes as low as lvl 22 against a full team of lvl 30's with 500+ games of experience like me. Tell me how thats even close to fair, its not and i pay for it when my team gets face stomped over and over again by superior playing meanwhile im barley staying at a positive K-D ratio. This makes me mad it is not even remotely fun to get rolled that hard and as a result i leave. No matter what it was a losing fight anyways y the **** does me leaving matter so much. On that previous statement dont sit there and be like u can turn it around i know from playing so many matches what can and cant be turned around and as a result i only leave hopeless matches.

Xetelian

06-13-2010

Either English is not your preferred language or you're 10. If you are not 10, they you type like someone who is.

Whats your in game name so I can see this 560 wins and see how many leaves you have.

Losing a battle? Sad, truly it is, but leaving isn't the answer.

zzendar

06-13-2010

Quote:
Either English is not your preferred language or you're 10. If you are not 10, they you type like someone who is.

Whats your in game name so I can see this 560 wins and see how many leaves you have.

Losing a battle? Sad, truly it is, but leaving isn't the answer.
lmfao first off i just dont give a **** about grammar its the internet dude what do i care. Second u wanna know i have 560 wins and 88 leaves do i care what u think no i don't y because again THE GAMES WERE LONG OVER ok its not like i can leave and start a new match i gotta wait for the fail to end i dont have the patience to sit in a game for a hour getting an unlubed assrape because my team thinks they can win and the other team just wants to farm kills so they can flex there epeen instead of ending the game. That is no fun and what do u do if your not having fun with a game altF4.

Xetelian

06-14-2010

So, you're saying you'd rather not tell me your summoner name?

I understand your argument, you don't need to keep repeating yourself, the thing is, I don't agree.

This, young man, is what some of us call an impasse, its clear that you're not interested in earning IP from losing matches. My biggest concern was people who leave, not at the end of dead end matches but somewhere in the middle they rage quit, much like you seem to imply, which is terrible.

EFG

06-15-2010

THREE leavers in my last game. All of which fed hard before they ragequit. Bump for any solution that leads to me not having to deal with this jackassery anymore.

Xetelian

06-15-2010

Lost a 3v5 yesterday, won a 5v3 last night, can't even BELIEVE how many people leave games as early as 10 minutes because of a 5-10 kill deficit.

People need to stop, count to 10, hit a couple jungle monsters and continue without deaths. I've turned games around, because TURRETS win games and good pushing.

44Kills vs 22Kills and we won with the 22kills because they could gank but had no pushers. We had 3 good laners that died a lot but took turrets down and defended them hard.