Leavers, AFKers and Malicious feeders Suggestions

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vforvodka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

agreed. I'm tired of rage quits and feeders. It ruins the game for 4 other palyers who came to try. Tho i'm realy tire of getting put in games with 4 melee like warwick ,akli ,gangplank and panthion should i realy be forced to play with that kind of stupidity this happens like 3 out of 4 games they need to make it so u que with your champ not pick at the start might help with this que doging bull.sorry bout my spelling

Xetelian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2010

Thank you, please keep the ideas in this thread growing and evolving, I appreciate the comments but lets get some Riot team members to view this thread and get their ideas and comments.

BritishWizard

05-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetelian View Post
Lock accounts beyond 50 leaves for 6 hours or more or ban them outright.
So because my internet is poor, this marks me as an outrageous and clearly unsupportive player who must be banned on the spot.

Awesome logic bro.

DoUbt924

05-28-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=119864

Covers a suggestion for what could be done when it comes to leavers/afks

Xetelian

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzkriegSnitch View Post
So because my internet is poor, this marks me as an outrageous and clearly unsupportive player who must be banned on the spot.

Awesome logic bro.

Instead of sarcasm, please use constructive comments.

If you're that much of a liability should you be playing? Can you even play with that faulty a net? How many leaves out of how many games?

Why pick out one suggestion from the Negative Reinforcement idea list and call me out on it? Does it make you feel better?

Lets move forward and get some of these ideas, obviously not all, into the heads at Riot so we can see some results.

To the AFk suggestion.
If you joined in the middle of a game on the losing team, would you be happy? Or would you just afk?

Current system locks the leaver inbound for reconnect, would both players be locked into that now? Both AFKers in the same slot?
Would there be a limit? 15 people locked out for going afk the rest safe?

Would any be able to reconnect?

DoUbt924

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetelian View Post
To the AFk suggestion.
If you joined in the middle of a game on the losing team, would you be happy? Or would you just afk?

Current system locks the leaver inbound for reconnect, would both players be locked into that now? Both AFKers in the same slot?
Would there be a limit? 15 people locked out for going afk the rest safe?

Would any be able to reconnect?

Im assuming this was directed at me.

The reasons for someone joining int the middle of a game has been explained in my post on my thread. It mentions the fact that they have a choice to join or not and what the bonuses are if they help that team achieve victory.

I put in my comment on how many people should get replaced per match which I think should be limited to 1 per team for a single match (anymore then that then theres a reason for people leaving the team). And Yes both the first person and secound person will be locked into that match. The first person wont be able to even reconnect due to game in progress thats unfinished while the replacement will for the remaining amount of the map be able to reconnect like whats going on now.

Please read over my suggestions and make a comment on them/rate them. I have put alot of thought into them and have given reasons and valid points for supporting them.

The suggestions can be found here.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=119864

Also have a suggestion that can possibly help with Que dodging and over all quick invites to summoners who have certain champions for arranged teams who need to fill those last spots.
That thread can be found here.
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123578

Xetelian

06-01-2010

I don't think the mechanics of your idea will work code wise, thats a lot of different things happening at once that aren't being accounted for, last player to leave is replaced? How long is his wait before playing another game? Such things like that and simply coding players into a state where they can enter games in progress at the same time that the leaver can just doesn't mesh.

Interesting idea though.

Kashaku

06-02-2010

How about this idea? In your 'Edit your preferences' you can set a certain filter. It is a leave-rate filter. Say you can set it to 10% then you won't get teamed up with a person with more than 10% of leaved games.

Although there should be some conditions applied. As leaver you cannot set it lower than your leave-rate (reason is simple). And there should be a minimum, otherwise people with like 1 or 2 leaves immediately get filtered, and that is not necessary.

Personally I would do something as a temporary-leave-rate filter, instead of that it is based on your overall leave-rate.

Tantalis

06-02-2010

You know whats awesome, about a week back i played a 1v5....how fun that was. I think 90% of my losses nowadays are because of leavers. Something needs to be done, I'm sick of 4v5s 3v5s.

likeWTF

06-02-2010

just stfu.

12345612 ... 14