Low elo myth "Mommy is an OP jungler" obliterated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by paShadoWn View Post
Explanation, or you being mocking dupe? I promptly guess at latter.
In order to "rule" the jungle, you need to dominate both.
For example, if a Nunu walks into your jungle, do you think WW, Shaco or Xin can stop him from just eating a Wraith and leaving? Or worst, stopping him from eating your buffs?

The only one out of the three that can is Xin.
But Xin can't jungle anywhere near fast enough to be considered the "King". Nor can he jungle safely enough during the early levels.

Or say Shaco goes into the enemy jungle. He sees Udyr. What can he do? Pop away and run.
WW sees Udyr. Can he beat him in a straight fight? Don't think so.
Same for Xin.

If you're thinking of "King of Jungling" instead of just the jungle (so this includes ganking) none of them are contenders either. WW sucks at ganking before level 6. In fact, hes the worst out of the three.
Shaco is a bit better since he has stealth, but he still can't guarantee kills.
Xin is the best one to gank with. But again, he can't jungle fast enough and counter jungle well enough.

So none of are the "King of Jungle."

Attico

05-02-2011

I jungle Amumu all the time, and my win ratio is over 75% on him. His goal is like other jungle tanks, as stated a few posts prior. I find that most of my early ganks are quite successful, either forcing a "B" or getting a carry "FB". Most people who jungle are bad at ganking and lane awareness, it's a tough job to do well, and can be easily ruined by an aggressive counter jungler.

He is fast, can push a lane well, and has a stun. And he keeps the tank out of the laning phase. What more could you want in a jungler? Successful ganks depend on the player, not the champ.

HMS BUTTPEE

05-02-2011

Quote:
Successful ganks depend on the player, not the champ.
They all laughed when I suggested roaming Soraka.

But we'll show them, together. You and me Soraka, against the world.

Blazember

05-02-2011

lmao mommy

Ebonclaw

05-02-2011

Low Elo myth: "paShadoWn knows what he is talking about", obliterated.

HotsauceShoTYME

05-02-2011

You are all noobs. Alistar is a top jungler now.

CogitoErgo

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
In order to "rule" the jungle, you need to dominate both.
For example, if a Nunu walks into your jungle, do you think WW, Shaco or Xin can stop him from just eating a Wraith and leaving? Or worst, stopping him from eating your buffs?

The only one out of the three that can is Xin.
But Xin can't jungle anywhere near fast enough to be considered the "King". Nor can he jungle safely enough during the early levels.

Or say Shaco goes into the enemy jungle. He sees Udyr. What can he do? Pop away and run.
WW sees Udyr. Can he beat him in a straight fight? Don't think so.
Same for Xin.

If you're thinking of "King of Jungling" instead of just the jungle (so this includes ganking) none of them are contenders either. WW sucks at ganking before level 6. In fact, hes the worst out of the three.
Shaco is a bit better since he has stealth, but he still can't guarantee kills.
Xin is the best one to gank with. But again, he can't jungle fast enough and counter jungle well enough.

So none of are the "King of Jungle."
This^ .

Tolfor

05-02-2011

Who the heII is "Mommy?" Seriously, am I about to get counter-jungled by your mother? Insert bush joke here.

lammatt

05-02-2011

Mummy needs flash in order to be less unsafe in the jungle.
I play udyr most of the time. When I see a smite amumu without flash, all I have to do is to rush the small golem (to get lv2) and ghost to him from the entry closer to mid lane and then bear him in the bush, and then tiger him to death...anouncer: first blood. The only way for an amumu to escape this is to flash to the second row tower right after the stun ends avoiding the tiger proc.

Amumu is certainly not an OP jungler, he is too easy to be countered. (Same with other must-start-at-blue jungler who doesn't get their CC skill at or by level 2)

Shamanb

05-03-2011

You really don't understand why ppl play jungle Amumu ...

He's an awesome teamfight tank + he ganks relatively well, incredibly well at lvl 6 +.

Also, he's ****in WEAK in lane ... so playing in lane is not a better option... Playing him in jungle let him lvl up faster then double lane and give him as much gold or a lot more gold then in lane.

So basicly he does make a good job at jungling, even if he's a fragile jungler and kinda slow till lvl 4-5ish.