Low elo myth "Mommy is an OP jungler" obliterated.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paShadoWn

05-01-2011

Go see my last streak (tail of it got lost), it is about 11-12 and almost all of those were vs jmommy. Hope to draw out some decent mommy player so he can pwn me.

So news are: after last Feedle mutilation there are only three contenders left for King of Jungle title: Warwick, clown and XZ.

Amaterasuomikami

05-01-2011

You do realise WHY people jungle mummy right?

Not being hes OMG #1 JUNGLE!!

but because its a way for the Tank [most of which are meh laners] to get farm without gimping a lane partner as well as prevent themselves from getting shut down in the lane leading to a stronger midgame

Kuryaka

05-01-2011

Udyr is king of jungle, speedwise.

But yeah. Champs who jungle:
0. Can actually jungle >.>
1a. Have bad laning phase/do not need to be in lane (Tanks, Shaco)
1b. Can gank easily. (All other junglers + Rammus)
2. Need a person who can 1v2 successfully.

paShadoWn

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaterasuomikami View Post
You do realise WHY people jungle mummy right? Not being hes OMG #1 JUNGLE!! but because its a way for the Tank [most of which are meh laners] to get farm without gimping a lane partner as well as prevent themselves from getting shut down in the lane leading to a stronger midgame
I do. Many ppl who take Mommy over Warwick into forest then hardfail do not. Forest is for strong, not for some mommies who shall fail harder if not given freefarm. Anyone who says "gimme forest bcs i can't lane" is a weakling. And should be stuffed into duo lane to minimize damage.

Tha Dynamite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuryaka View Post
Yeah, no. Absolutely not.

Olaf can jungle faster than Udyr 100% of the time. Yi can jungle faster than Udyr when he procs well.

And the "King of the Jungle" are among Shaco, WW and Xin? LOL?
Thats hilarious!

paShadoWn

05-01-2011

Quote:
I had thoroughly tested Udyr with scores of different builds and invariably found that his early creeping is about 1/3rd slower than ww, his itemizing after which he can fight in open takes ~2.5 times longer to acquire, he shuts down if his early creeping gets messed while ww can persevere with half of his jungle along with all buffs taken. So: "speedwise" may refer only to "movespeed" stat.

Quote:
1a. Have bad laning phase/do not need to be in lane (Tanks, Shaco)
1b. Can gank easily. (All other junglers + Rammus)
Shaco, a bad laning phase? Ignorance, Shaco needs only a supporter/another uber killer to own lane completely. I duo queyed for some games with Shaco as Soraka and it was invariably LoLpwnage with almost invariable fb in our lane.
Mommy, can gank easily? His whole gank success depends on a skillshot with quite small range (a guaranteed miss if enemies aint newbs and move in evasive pattern).
Most succesful mommy ganks i saw were 4-men, because mommy on his own does very little dmg.

Uber ult? In that streak of games i played vs mommy jungler most of its uses were to cover fleeing arses of his allies being roflpwned by me.

Point of this grumbling: ranked ppl, give up on jungler mommy (he belongs where jungling akali and gragas are) and go duo lane or switch to 'serious' jungler. Like ww, shaco, or xin. Or Rammus who while not a good jungler is LoLganker.

paShadoWn

05-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
And the "King of the Jungle" are among Shaco, WW and Xin? LOL? Thats hilarious!
Explanation, or you being mocking dupe? I promptly guess at latter.

HMS BUTTPEE

05-01-2011

Lane mummy is the best idea gaiz.

Dear god this is the stupidest thread.

paShadoWn

05-02-2011

Lolwut? u say smth? ... He certainly got this nonsense from some site, i cannot understand a word of it. Chill out dude. c00l story bro. Umad bro? OMG what a nab. Stfu.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

I'm too busy laughing at this kid's posting "style" to care about what's going on here.