I got 100% better at everything in LoL when I started playing zilean with cv

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

istandleet

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novascourge View Post
The problem with your jungler suggestions, while good, is that not all junglers take the same paths. There's at least 3 different types of paths now.
Well yeah but I mean like, the point is that you start to be able to figure out where they were based on smaller cues. Like first, you almost always know if their jungler started blue first cause his team comes from blue protecting him (assuming no level 1 fights). Also, 1 CV almost tells you everything about the jungler, assuming he isn't invading - if you cv red/wraiths at like 2:25 and don't catch him, and both are still up, he definitely went blue first and is a slow(er) jungler.

istandleet

05-04-2011

Just played some more. I keep noticing that even when I ult badly as long as I don't use it on myself the fights go in our favor. It's a really nice teaching tool

HisFordship

05-04-2011

Bump this

CryFX

05-04-2011

what is CV?

Saint1y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Clairvoyance.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Zil bomb on a dying minion = unfortunate for melee champions. That is as close to a deny mechanism as we have now.