TF Question...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madame Molotov

03-06-2010

I really like playing Twisted Fate and knowing that there are many attackspeed+ crit and AP builds floating around, I got to thinking...

ONE must be preferred over another in the higher lvl 30 play bracket and I would like to know what I should be doing as to fit the expectations of my team mates, what I THINK I am asking is what is the most played TF build atm...

Thanks in advance,

The Madame

Presidency

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2010

well, all u really need is to rush
sheen > boots > mejais > finish boots with whatever you want > lichbane.
Then get whatever you want.

Madame Molotov

03-09-2010

What I've come to notice is that the attack speed + crit build tends to survive a lot better, not that i should get jumped considering TF sees pretty much everything that moves but at least early on its a hell of a lot easier to survive... however

AP TF is beyond silly once you get around 8+ stack on a soul stealer but at the same time i wann do this

boots +1 > sheen > soul stealer > BV (i just hate being THIS squishy) > Lich Bane > "other assorted goodies"

And it might be that I have been paired with interesting lane mates OR the fact I tend to run off the trend mill into a pile of dung beetles BUT in more situations i found attack speed + crit TF to overall more useful since his machine gun card throwing is ridiculous especially with this build:

boots +1 > sheen > phage > Tri-Force!!!!!... > Berserker Booties > wit's end (nom nom mana) > BV > whatever i feel like...

"this build came from the TF discussion forums on where he was headed after his glitched was fixed"

I SHOULD NOTE!!! It is hilarious to snipe ppl through walls with Wild Card mid conflict but I am just having trouble weighing in and counting my Weight watcher's points at the end of the day here folks...

YellowSnowsicle

03-10-2010

AP is preferred for high level, since TF's main purpose is to gank and burst hard (when ganking), and to weave in and out of team fights with gold card and wild cards for damage/cc. Standing there autoattacking is not his forte.