Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for an e-girlfriend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

railspider

03-06-2010

Gotta not be a fattie, and be worse than me at LoL.

Apply within. I make over 60,000 a year, so I expect quality applicants only. No Russians please.

Solution Nine

03-06-2010

I'll be your E-GF if you pay me. I have long hair so it works. I'm also not fat but I may be better than you at LoL.

SlyGoat

03-06-2010

railspider i'll wear a wig and skirt and makeup for you, does that count

railspider

03-06-2010

Look guys, I'm gonna have to specify I'm after a female. I appreciate the offers of dressup; I'll keep those in mind if this thread doesn't work.

Cam also a plus - for 'you know what'

Light Yagamii

03-08-2010

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol......

Agrias

03-08-2010

Quote:
Light Yagamii:
Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol......

+1 Name of the game mate, learn to love it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

03-09-2010

A/S/L???

I'm 18/f/near u

Timlankey

03-09-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
A/S/L???

I'm 18/f/near u

Naughty Zileas....

SyeBlaze

03-09-2010

Quote:
zileas:
a/s/l???

I'm 18/f/near u

roflmao!

03-09-2010

Quote:
Zileas:
A/S/L???

I'm 18/f/near u

18? ur pic makes you look so much younger.