Wolf1's Morderkaiser Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

playing the character Mordekaiser is fun as hell for sure. But it also goes with out saying that finding an equal match out there is pretty rare. I'm pretty sure that I've not played all the mord players out there yet. And I possibly would like to find out how well my current high end build stacks up against other people. Or if has been noticed yet or been duplicated by a 2nd party.

Role: Initiator, Late game juggernaut (tank/dps)

Items: (1) Warmog (2) Frozen Mallet (3) Mercy Treads (4) Thorn Mail (5) Altma's Impaler
(6) Sunfire Cape

Masteries: Offense (24) Defensive (6)

Cripple (1) Resistance (3)
Archmage Savy (3) Hardiness (3)
Sorcery (4)st
Alacrity (4)
Burning Embers (1)
Archaic Knowledge (1)
Sunder (1)
Offensive Mastery (2)
Brute Force (3)
Lethality (3)
Havoc (1)

Runes: Red
Greater Mark of Might (3)
Greater Mark of Strength (6)

Yellow
Greater Seal of Alacrity (9)

Blue
Greater Glyph of Alacrity (9)

Quins
Greater Quintessence of Might (3)

iLuvGirlz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

Well my build focus mainly on hp regen and low cool downs at end game.

War Mog, Spirit Visage, Soul Shroud, Boots(Depends on the game) and Deathfire grasp for the more mana damage and cooldown. [Other items all depend the game goes]

Because I find it's much faster and easy to just rush spam Siphon and Mace alot to regen my shield and to keep me safe thats why I like the low cooldowns to 2.7 sec and 4.1 sec.

The Extra help regen helps to keep myself alive and gimme a alot of hp boost.

For killing strikes I always have ignite and the ult ready to use + the spam of my skills to bring the person down. With the Deathfire grasp I can hopefully get a little bit more dmg and kill the heck of them the person I want.

Thats mines. Really I find that the dps build of Morde kind of fails because there are better dps builds and Morde tanks dps if you can spam his skills wisely and buff him up with hp.

I can carry or tank a fight for my team to kill the other team, which I find useful. I can solo a tower at end game because of the 3500hp + the extra 550 from shields so 4k hp.

JarL

Recruiter

03-06-2010

You build is bad for anything beyond low ELO pub stomping. Runes need to be mpen, you need spirit visgae, and you need to be spec'ed 9/0/21 for full CDR and 15% mpen. Beyond that, your build looks fine. But using atk speed and dmg runes is just ******ed. Almost all of your dmg is spell dmg and your burst comes from abilities, not auto attacking. Q is a small portion of your overall dmg.

Edit: Sorc boots are also the way to go =)

Wolf1

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarL View Post
You build is bad for anything beyond low ELO pub stomping. Runes need to be mpen, you need spirit visgae, and you need to be spec'ed 9/0/21 for full CDR and 15% mpen. Beyond that, your build looks fine. But using atk speed and dmg runes is just ******ed. Almost all of your dmg is spell dmg and your burst comes from abilities, not auto attacking. Q is a small portion of your overall dmg.

Edit: Sorc boots are also the way to go =)

True that my main damage lies in short burst. But did you notice after your initial spell your left with just your mace? Think about it even at 4.1 cd your still wacking at the enemy. Waiting for your cd to refresh, thats why i choose those particular runes. Speed for moar hittin and damage for more hurtin. The build conceals the fact that I am able to tank a whole dps or lightly rdps team by myself and win the fight late game. And thats because of thornmail plus my dps of abt 260 with altma's

Grovel

03-07-2010

What's the consensus on Warmog's (and possibly Atma's) on this guy? His ability to farm minions just seems to make an Early Warmog's ideal- although personally I've been rushing Visage for the CDR.

Wolf1

03-07-2010

Consensus: Warmog > Vistage

Survivability in-terms of overall health and health regen makes the warmog a clear choice. Atmas and warmog give you a total close to 223 attack damage with out a BF sword in that build.