Teamtactics Part1

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

simschi

03-06-2010

I wanna share some Tactics with you, first just one, dont wanna write a huge Thread, because if you dont like it, all the works for... u know.
So first of all, im really sorry for my english, im an austrian guy wich schoolenglish lessons were more then 10 years ago.
So lets start with winning lost games.
Tja i play much randoms and i often wonder how fast some guys surrender, i dont will say thats allways too early, but very often i won games, wich 20 mins ago 3 guys wanted to give up, or even lost closely in very hard and funny games.
Good, there are a lot of games where everyone flames ya, because you dont surrendered 5 mins ago, but if i allways will, i could never enjoy huge battles and awesome comebacks.
So something Basic for late Game.
Towers: In Late Game Towers are no Point to take care about, even your Opponent still have all of them, let you make an ace and push a lane, in late Game you īdont have to care on creeps, just run to the towers and blow them away, if the enemies team is dead for about 60 seconds, you will wonder how far you can push in the mid lane in this min.
But there are 3 Towers wich are important, very very IMPORTANT for winning lost games.
These are the 2 Towers in front of your nexus, and 1 Tower beside your top or bottom lines inhibitor.
The inhibitors Tower could not be nessesary, but its huge difficulter to win with all inhibitor towers down, why you will see soon.
Know your Team:
What you need to win are 2 things, huge ranged dmg, and someone who protects this dmg.
For the huge ranged dmg i would happy to have my favorite hero in my Team, Tristana.
But i know Trist is a rare hero, semms like no one likes her, but if you ever seen a passable feeded Trist Player you will know what i mean.
Something of Topic for Trist, she should allways start in the mid, because she needs the money.
The Ashes Teemos and so on will say, good i need money too, well thats not that false, but Lol is an TEAM Game, theres no place for egos, every decition should be drawn of whats the best for the Team, theres no matter whos the most kills deaths assists or whatever, the only stat that counts is did my TEAM won or lost.
And because Trist can put some huge dmg over a awesome Range, your Team could need that, what we learned thats the only thing that matters, is whats good for the Team, not whats good for me.
A lttle example for Teamplay with a buddy Team, i played Trist and made good dmg my Buddy has Shaco, we both had low hp, and i was stunned, and there comes an enemies ashe arrow, witch would kill me, he saw that and flashed into the arrow, dont taked care he will die, because the team could live better with 60 seconds without him, then 60 secs base defending without me, so that was an awesome move from him, you have to react that quick O_o, but i think its an great example for Teamplay.
So lets start, btw omg so much text and i dont even started
For the 1 or 2 people who still reading, imagine your enemies pushs the base, and before you can stop them, they destroyed the Top and mid inhibitor.
So what do do now?
Some say surrender, i say god thx for the 2 destroyed inhibitors.
WTF thx for destroying my inhibitors??????????
So whats the situation now, they pushed your Base and they can destroy 2 Inhibitors, witch means, in the most cases they have more kills then your Team, made more money and would have the better items, wich normaly starts an snowball effect.
So but there is an light at the end of the tunnel, your team was able to stop them, and as long as this is possible, as long this Games not over!
Dont know , but at this points im getting more motivatet to fight them back
So what was their Teams misstake, it was destroying your inhibitors and dont finish you.
Your Team has the lower items, because of less money, maybe less lvl and so on.
So you all know what happens when the inhibitors are down, tons of creeps running to your Base, and thats the simple key, tons of creeps means a lot of money and exp, and if some guys in your Team have Bloodthirster, they will be fully Loaded by the next enemies Wave.
Your Ranged dmgdealers, like Trist, should get the greatest part of Creepkilling to buy Items and make even more dmg.
IF you can push their second Wave back with even 2 or 3 kills(or better 4 to 5), you get another 60 seconds too kill creeps and make money.
If your inhibitors respawn defend them and at best make some kills at this, but if you think your Teams not strong enough, let them destroy the inhibitor again, you now know why, because of making money.
If the Teamfights running better and better to your side, it will be time to counter, start to defend your inhibitors so that they alive.
If you can do this, your ready to counter, Tower after Tower, go back let them come and counter.
Tya the snowball is on your side now, so try it with some buddies, if you come in such situations, it dont works all the time, because mostly the enemies advantage is too high for that Tactic, but as long as you can stop and kill them, as long the Chances are intact.
So i hope you like it, if not let me know and start flameing me
And at last once again im realy sorry for my bad english.
Whoops, i forgot why the third inhibitors Tower is importand.
Its pretty simple, as long he stands, they cant kill your third inhibitor.
Why they shouldnt, this just means more creeps and money?
Tjy thats right, but with 3 inhibitors down you get realy no time to breathe.
And when the next enemies attacks coming, it is very importand your Team fights very compact together, if you have to defend on three lines its not impossible but its even huge difficultier.

martyrAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

id suggest reformatting it. paragraphs and such. i was getting a headache on the 5th line.

NeoDharma

03-06-2010

tl;dr

Use paragraphs

simschi

03-06-2010

i worked it out and added some commas hopefully its better now

martyrAD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

paragraphs means a break in the text wall of doom you have up there.. try hitting the enter key a few times while typing.

simschi

03-06-2010

so i made another commas, but dont let us discuss what an grammatical idiot i am, let us discuss, about that what i tried to write can help some Teams, or even its garbage
So im going too sleep its getting 6 o clock here.

Kennetth

03-06-2010

dumb

sealTERROR

03-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arixen View Post
ez pz trix or clix.

+1 However.
:}

dirkzy

03-06-2010

If two of your inhibitors are destroyed, the other team will turn around and go do baron.