Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who works well with shaco?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarrSupport

03-06-2010

can anyone give me a list of characters that work well with shaco? ty in advance.. btw... would gangplank work well with him?

GENERAL NUTBAKED

03-06-2010

blitzcrank = guaranteed first blood.

Also, you will forever be labelled as a ****.

Silent Reaper

03-06-2010

Fiddles + Shaco Hands down lol

NeoDharma

03-06-2010

Rammus with flash and Shaco are pretty ridiculous for early gank

NeoDharma

03-06-2010

And no, GP won't work particularly well with him.

What you want is someone who has a disable, since shaco can kill someone ridiculously fast with early lizard buff.

Shakra

03-07-2010

Try twisted fate, worst combo i have ever laned against, and best combo i have ever worked with.

done it multiple times, sometimes as TF other times as Shaco, never has it happened that such a combo failed on me.

Selenite

Recruiter

03-07-2010

Yeah, anyone with stun/disable.
Like um... Chogath, He can rupture for the stun, then Feral Scream for the silence, and then You (Shaco) can decieve in and grab the kill.

SmecssRaege

03-07-2010

Rammus = Powerball + Taunt... easy kills (faced this combo, killed me from 100%hp)
Blitz = Pull into JitB, waits for fear to wear off, power first + damage the whole time ... gg
Morgana = Deceive/JitB/Shiv after a confirmed hit with dark bindings + magic shield
Kassadin = (Only after lvl 6 with rift) Riftwalk/Deceive > Force pulse > Shiv > GG spike dmg
Soraka = For the reasons soraka is useful (tons of mana/hp)
Alistar = Healing, stun and placement (can knock into JitB's)

thats about the best of the best right there

wildfire393

03-07-2010

Also of note:

Anyone with a first-level multi-second disable (Sion, Taric)
Jana (more damage from her buff = way more damage on your guaranteed Crit = first blood, plus shield helps with tower diving)
Zilean (he can throw a bomb on your for an invisible extra 100 damage on your first blood)

Etc. Most people are decent with him. The only kind of people you don't want are those who will be competing with you for kills.

v3r175s

03-10-2010

pantheon + shaco works something like; stun, bursted, 1 enemy dead, other exhaust, attk attk, lvls, pantheon spears, takes down half health of the minion wave, auto attk, panth + shaco attk tower, get down to half health, drop back, kill again and get tower down in under 5 min, no joke, run it homies