VERY LOW SETTINGS: some visual issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

08-26-2009

Its been a long while since i did anything involving LoL, but i recently decided to see how the progress was going, unfortunatly I can only play on my personal computer with visual settings set to their lowest and then i still have poor fps, hovering between 8-16. Anyways There are some issues that need to be addressed visually with the lowest setting and resolution to make it as user friendly as possible (especially since people running the game on these setting on a normal basis will probably need all the help they can get.)

if anyone remembers me they will remember my love of listing things so here goes.

im sorry if any of these are know issues across the bored i can only run the game at low settings currently.

1. healthbars- they are too big, specifically my own, it is hard to last hit when you have to be above the creep or the the left or right to see its healthbar all of the healthbars could stand to be shrunken or made semi-transparent but the biggest issue is champion hp bars.

2. the "scoreboard" on the other hand is tiny, i seem to remember this was a problem before, i dont know if it just has not been address due to lack of importance or if it was fixed for higher resolutions and not low settings.

(i got a bit carried away, the part below isnt technically a HUD problem but it is related to the post)
3. I don't know if this is really a possible fix but alot of spells are barely visible with the lowered settings for instance, the one that got me most was, that i was playing against an AI Ryze, he used his ultimate, and instead of the large orb that should be bouncing around there was what seemed like a small partical effect that killed me before i realize he had cast his ult. this might also be partky an issue with my framerate suckage.

anyway, its good to be back, in the next few days i will be on some on a computer that will run it and hopefully i can get some game vs people in.

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2009

I, too, think the health bars are too big. I personally think this is due to the cell shading. There's more black border in some cases than actual health representation.

ihavenoidea

08-27-2009

and there is no fog of war on very low settings

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

08-27-2009

the fog of war thing might be an easy fix, by just making it a separate toggle option instead of it being controlled by the other options. or they might have to totally rework the fog to fix the problem so. . . we will see about that