Usually ping 100 on NA, now @ 300?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lamorah

3 Weeks Ago

Verified other options/games/possible sources. Nothing. I ping between 30~100 on all other games, but today, i ping between 265 & 300 on League of Legends (Summoner's Rift specifically, not in ARAM). What's up?

ISP: Videotron (connection: 30up/30down)

Payton232

3 Weeks Ago

I've been having a similar issue.

PureFox35

3 Weeks Ago

Same thing with the same ISP and location.. I'm assuming it's videotron

SKT T1 JoeCuddle

3 Weeks Ago

i lost a fukin ranked game cz of that 450 ping permanent ,now is on 300.. its ranked riot servers problem. ive tried with other games all seems fine. did ping to many server and they run on 50/120ms

SKT T1 JoeCuddle

3 Weeks Ago

i have diferent isp n country

Payton232

3 Weeks Ago

Well, I can't speak for that ISP. I'm in the US currently. Using CenturyLink. Avg ping is 100. For the past week, I've had it at 190-320ms.

danxid

3 Weeks Ago

i have the same problem, las week i had 100 ping in NA servers, now i have +400 ping always i play, when i go to LAN servers my ping is pretty good. must wait to patch 4.15 to see what happens... also i heared that NA servers where attacked by ddos.

Telaura

3 Weeks Ago

Just started today, 4x my normal ping and constant DC for me and at least one other person on my team. I understand stuff happens but if this is going to be a daily occurrence as it has been for months then Ranked queues should be disabled permanently until a fix can be implemented....it is getting really old logging in and hoping that someone does not DDOS or the servers don't **** out again.