Stop complaining about the guides!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaz3king

03-06-2010

Im not flaming or anything,but its starting to get annoying seeing this guide is bad or dont write guides and everyone *****ing for a guide. The guides are here to give you advice not to guide you 100% through. If the guide dose not work make your own build. Every character almost falls in only 4 categorys. Tank,att speed/damage, Ap power or, Mana/ap
Almost every character falls here.instead of asking or complaining about a guide,just go play the character for a couple games and you will find out which one he is and just build from there. Its really is that simple. Just dont expect a guide to do everything for you.
I really dont know why i just wrote this or whats the point but there it is.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

But if the guide actually makes you a worse player, it's a bad guide.

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2010

^ /thread

Benoit

03-06-2010

Bad guides need to be pointed out so noob don't play/build a new champion a bad way.

Chompasaurus Rex

03-06-2010

I don't know, I agree with original poster. No guide is "bad" unless they're saying something obviously ridiculous like "NEVER BUY ITEMS!" It's ok to kindly point out some flaws and offer your own opinion, but I too get pretty tired of seeing people downright tell someone that they're a noob because they don't personally play the champ that way.

People write guides because they know what works for -them-. If one style doesn't work for you, try another. It's that simple. If a guide really is worthless and stupid, then people will learn that by trying out the build and hence move to a different one. That's what practice games are for.

I prefer a community that feels comfortable offering advice, no matter how credible, rather than a community that fears even attempting to give some guidance because of opinionated jerks.

Trial and error my friends. If you don't like a guide, don't use it. If you really must say something, make it worth our while. Insulting someone doesn't get anyone anywhere unless you follow up with something rational.

Tornsoul

03-06-2010

^ Um no, if I suggested for people to go Critdinger and they I make other people lose because some idiot listens to me. Its a bad idea and a bad guide. I mean thats like if you need advice on something and then you just do whatever the first person you talk to says because it doesnt sound ******ed to you.

If you knew wtf u needed to do you wouldnt be looking for advice.

Hence if they KNEW what was bad they wouldnt read a GD guide now would they? So lets complain about people warning other people off of bad ideas.

Xetelian

03-06-2010

Bad advice may be sorted and broken down in a positive way, but none of you are doing that so stop the nonsense.