Makka the Lizard King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calvin Kline

05-04-2011

but imagination is what made this game, right?

Calvin Kline

05-04-2011

Riot Staff can you e-mail me if this ever gets accepted?

Anagram

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin Kline View Post
Riot Staff can you e-mail me if this ever gets accepted?
This is a pretty silly request.

Anyways, I'm sort of sad to see all these +1s and -1s flying around spontaneously.

This champion lacks any unique or defining characteristics. He doesn't represent a Lizard king well. Ironically, he slashes with a rapier which is actually a very inefficient means of fighting someone. [Since it's a stabbing and lunging weapon]

There's also no passive and that could do a lot to add a unique playstyle or something to make him a little more cool.

At moment, it's such two quick AoE damage skills, a buff, and another AoE damage skill which is, bluntly put, slightly repetitive and lame.

Something like...

Passive; First Strike; Every 8 seconds, Makka's next order lets him jump 400 units to his target or target point.

Q; Crunch;
Passive; boost innate range
Active; Makka's next attack is boosted by X damage heals for 50% of the damage and automatically triggers his innate.

W; Lasso;
Makka strikes with his whip in the target direction, dealing X damage to victims in the area and he quickly loops and pulls it back along with victims for a short distance as well as slowing them.

E; Reckless Charge
Makka dashes in the target direction, shield first, blocking up to X damage.
If the shield is broken, Makka cries out and lowers nearby enemies armor and magic resistance by X.

If the shield is not broken, Makka may dash a second time.

R; Avatar
;
Passive; Makka channels the blood of his ancestors, providing X AD and and AS
Active; Makka brings forth the spirits of his ancestors, producing X ethereal familiars that provide unique auras or each constantly attempt to use Makka's Q, W, or E.

Calvin Kline

05-05-2011

Wow, this is some great feed back, thank you bro.

Calvin Kline

05-05-2011

I think that they would want to use your ideas instead of mine. You, I can tell, are good at this game, just by the way you are creative.