[Guide]- AP Tristana : "Look Poppy!I can do this **** too!"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felix67

05-07-2011

Thanks for the comments guys,i will add a Watch Out section for problematic lane opponents soon.(had it ready but closed the browser just when i finished it xD)

ZO KidKaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

WAH ! didnt know they changed her E LOL.
now i should prob give her a try xD

BTW. i like these sorta guides. brings a new shine to champs and play styles

Felix67

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRemixed View Post
WAH ! didnt know they changed her E LOL.
now i should prob give her a try xD

BTW. i like these sorta guides. brings a new shine to champs and play styles
Oh yeah bro,they gave it a very needed change.I totally like fresh styles like you said,thnx for the thumbs up ...I believe AP tristana isnt a gimmicky build and she can be trully effective,so i hope to see someone in a game with this monster in his hands and not get mocked for it.

IrokDoom

05-07-2011

what was the change they made to her E?

Felix67

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrokDoom View Post
what was the change they made to her E?
it did 25(+0.1) every second for 8 secs at rank 5.Now it does 230(+1) in 5 seconds.

Doriantv

05-07-2011

Nyjacky plays TriForce Tristana at Top Elo...

The AP ratios on Tristana are there to incent TriForce builds and make Baron buff a bit better on her, not to make a build around, but I gotta admit, AP Trist is funny.

Felix67

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Nyjacky plays TriForce Tristana at Top Elo...

The AP ratios on Tristana are there to incent TriForce builds and make Baron buff a bit better on her, not to make a build around, but I gotta admit, AP Trist is funny.
Thats cool and maybe viable.However,big elo doesnt automatically mean genius build.If the player is skilled enough,he can dominate even with experimental builds sometimes.
Also,although i respect anyones choice,i dont see the point in getting Triforce than going pure AD.Trinity is based around chars with spammable skills,tristana has too big cds for that.I can understand its merit if he gets a kill quickly-->W-->tri-proc and repeat it,but how many times would you waste ur W for tri procs?And yes,AP trist is fun as hell :P

paShadoWn

05-07-2011

AP Tristana. Takes her place amidst unbalanced, unstable weaklings that can "roflpwn". If overfed. On Rift. Take her on walk upon TT and see where her true place is - in Warwick's belly or upon Xin spear?

DoransTroll

05-07-2011

1) Very entertaining read.
2) I have seen some AP Trist, and I know that they can perform pretty well. Personally I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 ft pole though. There's just something about the way she said "I WANNA SHOOT SOMETHING" that makes me shy away from AP build with her.
On a slightly creepy note--why the heck did I find that quote to be such a turn on?
3) Back to the topic at hand--why not grab Rylai/Frozen Hammer/Phage? I would go with Phage, simply because it's cheap. You can always drop it later. Trist has insane range, so if you ever run into a 1v1 situation, you can kite people very effectively and still kill them as AP. It also give her a bit more HP to play around with, at least until you ditch it for a full build.

Felix67

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
1) Very entertaining read.
2) I have seen some AP Trist, and I know that they can perform pretty well. Personally I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 ft pole though. There's just something about the way she said "I WANNA SHOOT SOMETHING" that makes me shy away from AP build with her.
On a slightly creepy note--why the heck did I find that quote to be such a turn on?
3) Back to the topic at hand--why not grab Rylai/Frozen Hammer/Phage? I would go with Phage, simply because it's cheap. You can always drop it later. Trist has insane range, so if you ever run into a 1v1 situation, you can kite people very effectively and still kill them as AP. It also give her a bit more HP to play around with, at least until you ditch it for a full build.
1)Thanks for taking the time to read it!
2)Shes indeed a very tempting choice for dps since she owns.AP is just an alternate to get out of boredom,give it a chance
3)Well,the thing is,i have found that if u wanna keep up with peoples health and still 1shot,u dont have room for any kind of those items.Also,appart from ur E,u cant apply Rylais with any of ur spells often to make it count.R?on cooldown.W?already slows.Q?its buff.Its worse for frozen mallet cuz as AP,your auto attacks tickle,so u need to kite him 5km to get him to half health lol! I guess u can try rylais once your core build is finished (or after rabadons),but frozen mallet...nah.